Burnley 1 Norwich  1

Everton 2 Blades 1

Man city 5 Watford  0

Newcastle  2 Brighton 1

Palace 1 Wolves 1

Hammers  2 United 2

Gunners 3 Villa 1

Chelsea 2 liverpool 2

I just noticed I did 9 homes. The law of averages wont allow that.

Another thing I just noticed is all four of Sundays games are played in London. Busy afternoon for the capitals finest with four massive traveling supports, not to mention the M6 and M1 will be busy!

Edited by Gribz

Friday:

Southampton 1-0 Bournemouth

Saturday:

Leicester 1-1 Tottenham

Burnley 1-2 Norwich

Everton 1-0 Sheff Utd

Man City 6-0 Watford

Newcastle 1-0 Brighton

Sunday:

Crystal Palace 2-1 Wolves

West Ham 0-1 Man Utd

Arsenal 2-0 Aston Villa

Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool

1 hour ago, compo said:

A spurs player was adjudged to have been  1.6cm offside that's roughly six and three eighths in old money yet it took the VAR referee over three and a half minutes go make up his mind .

A hairline here and a fingernail there. Yet we are assuming the clip is exactly when the ball is played.

I think the offside rule has to be changed. In the same way the full ball has to be over the line for a goal I think 100% of the players body has to be ahead of the last man for offside.

10 hours ago, compo said:

A spurs player was adjudged to have been  1.6cm offside that's roughly six and three eighths in old money yet it took the VAR referee over three and a half minutes go make up his mind .

Where did you get your rule, compo? Seville? 1.6cm is 6/10” no?

1 hour ago, compo said:

I wonder what's going on at Spurs the manager's recent record is sackable form is he trying to work his ticket  , has he been tapped up by United whatever there's something not right .

It certainly sounds that way as he has been like this since the summer, even before the CL final he was speaking about the club backing him - which they have done - and his comments in the media have been bizarre. You dont make it public knowledge about your squad being unsettled. So I agree he must fancy the gig elsewhere.

They should be challenging for the title.