Premier League 2019/20

21 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

No clashes of titans this weekend.

So, the Highland League. I fancy Forres Mechanics to score two, maybe three at Fraserburgh. Unfortunately for Mechanics, the Broch will likely score seven.

I will give the teachters a miss ?

43 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

No clashes of titans this weekend.

So, the Highland League. I fancy Forres Mechanics to score two, maybe three at Fraserburgh. Unfortunately for Mechanics, the Broch will likely score seven.

What are the odds for Fraserburgh winning the title this season? I sat in their wonderful old wooden stand a few weeks back and thought they had a pretty good team there.

Decades since I saw either team but going by the scores in their matches a leaky defence is Broch’s problem. They’ve been scoring  big time for the last few seasons.

Never sat in the Bellslea stand. Stood on the opposite side frequently, wondering if it would be worthwhile to nip into the big kirk to offer up a prayer for my team.

Forres Mechanics and Fraserburgh in a Premier League topic :D

The International break has to be restructured. It just ruins the start of the season then it happens again in October. Perhaps start the domestic season a week later and play the International games before the start of the season so there is a good run of 7 or 8 games before the October break. Id even lump the 2 international breaks together to have 3 -4 games for the national sides. Gets it all out the way and gives the international managers more time with their squads.