The battle ahead

Around mid afternoon on Sunday we will have played our first game in the coming campaign so what's your thoughts on the season ahead,.

Have we got the players to win the league,  have we got the players with the character to turn a game in our favour after giving the opposition a lead have the players got it in them to fight and play for each other to bring about results that will put us in the driving seat  to take our title back from that horrid lot across the city :rfc: .

I’m  about as impressed by the yahoo win today as I was by the thrashing of St Joseph’s. St Johnstone were dumped out of the league cup after losing to both Forfar and Montrose.

Two sides I would expect St Joes to beat thus not impressed at all when St Johnstone are thrashed. 

1 hour ago, compo said:

Around mid afternoon on Sunday we will have played our first game in the coming campaign so what's your thoughts on the season ahead,.

Have we got the players to win the league,  have we got the players with the character to turn a game in our favour after giving the opposition a lead have the players got it in them to fight and play for each other to bring about results that will put us in the driving seat  to take our title back from that horrid lot across the city :rfc: .

These are questions the answers to which I do not like.

1 hour ago, compo said:

Bit of a Johnny Nash one this. ?More questions than answers...?

1 hour ago, compo said:

If we get it right we can win the title, but I’m less optimistic now than I was a month ago.

To answer your questions, I’m really not sure at all. I don’t see us being able to break down these tight defences often enough with our current players/tactics. Add in the lack of protection from the cheats with whistles, the Bheast FC compliance officer & her colleagues at BBC Scotland, and we don’t just have to be able to match our rivals we have to be 10-15 points better to edge the title.

I have put my money where my mouth is though, backing us for the treble at 40/1 and a wee cheeky bet on the bheasts to win nothing this season as well!