[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Rangers (Arfield 16; Goldson 90+1)

Ultimately, what happened on Sunday is going to cost Killie (and the spiteful Phyllis McLeish) a lot more than it will us.

Their licence will be in jeopardy given the life-threatening scenes and they will have to pay to bring their ground up to a decent standard.  I'm sure Ms McLeish can use her divorce settlement to pay for it to help her dodgy drink-driving reputation.

Meanwhile her former husband and former owner of Killie's main sponsor can perhaps spend his £80m from that sale on the club he actually supports.  Wonder what stand he was sitting in on Sunday? ;)

BTW ... seeing that a Motherwell player had his yellow card over-re-ruled by the shadow cabal and now misses the upcoming two games (one against Celtic), I wonder why no action was taken against Kirky Broadfoot here - retrospectively that is. First he holds Morelos and then hurls him to the ground. A "talking to" was enough. For both:

https://twitter.com/Pena_Cartel/status/1158306556913639425

Likewise, late on in our game, 3.08 mins in, Tav takes the ball and runs from our half and two guys attempt to tackle him (with no chance to get to the ball), McKenzie (methinks) twice:

... nothing.

EDIT: Dicker got a yellow for a tackle just before the goal, so one of the two offenders might have got a yellow for challenging Tav.

Edited by der Berliner

57 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

BTW ... seeing that a Motherwell player had his yellow card over-re-ruled by the shadow cabal and now misses the upcoming two games (one against Celtic), I wonder why no action was taken against Kirky Broadfoot here - retrospectively that is. First he holds Morelos and then hurls him to the ground. A "talking to" was enough. For both:

https://twitter.com/Pena_Cartel/status/1158306556913639425

Likewise, late on in our game, 3.08 mins in, Tav takes the ball and runs from our half and two guys attempt to tackle him (with no chance to get to the ball), McKenzie (methinks) twice:

... nothing.

EDIT: Dicker got a yellow for a tackle just before the goal, so one of the two offenders might have got a yellow for challenging Tav.

Dicker was booked for trying to take tav out on his charge to win the corner. 

Both players should be shot for not taking tav out properly by their manager. 

I think the other was power perhaps. 

So gratifying to see Killie get a taste of their own medicine at Hamilton. Killie dominated the play with 62% of the possession and 17 shots at goal to 4 for Hamilton as Accies dug in just as Killie like to do.

And again I think it proves it's hard for a team like them to switch from that park the bus strategy to playing attacking football.

Both Connah's Quay and Accies have shown them up for what they are. Good at wall building but nothing else.