A 5:15 kick off tomorrow so it'll be a very brisk walk from work to the pub, VERY BRISK! Hope Eck puts out an attacking team as you know the faroes will sit back and try to hit on the break. Hope Hutton plays as his attacking strength could open up the defence. Hope Caldwell doesn't play, he was hopeless against Austria

________Gordon_______

Hutton____Weir___McManus___Naysmith

Maloney___Ferguson__Fletcher___Adam

________O'Connnor___Boyd

Doubt he'll go with that but I'd give it a shot. Need a goal and the set piece play of Maloney and Adam could be key

A 5:15 kick off tomorrow so it'll be a very brisk walk from work to the pub, VERY BRISK! Hope Eck puts out an attacking team as you know the faroes will sit back and try to hit on the break. Hope Hutton plays as his attacking strength could open up the defence. Hope Caldwell doesn't play, he was hopeless against Austria

________Gordon_______

Hutton____Weir___McManus___Naysmith

Maloney___Ferguson__Fletcher___Adam

________O'Connnor___Boyd

Doubt he'll go with that but I'd give it a shot. Need a goal and the set piece play of Maloney and Adam could be key

I would go with that. However if Brown and Anderson were fit, Maloney and McManus would drop out with McCulloch also replacing Adam. Hopefully this injury crisis wont have too much of an effect as we're playing the weakest team in the group.

I like your team and from those available that is probably how I would go. However Maloney was very diappointing versus the faroes and needs to improve big time for this one or I would be looking at someone else getting in there.

Eck on the other hand will not play Hutton, I am certain it will be Alexander although I think that is the wrong decision. With McCulloch out i'm not sure about the left. Naismith would be an option but Eck wont be that brave. However it would be a fairly brave decision to include Adam as a starter in his second cap. I can even imagine a shuffling of the pack to include Dailly on the right and Maloney shunted to the left. :(

As I say my team would be as alan's although Maloney would only be in due to injuries and lack of options. I expect Eck to go:

Gordon

Alexander Weir McManus Naymsith

Hartley Fergie Fletcher Maloney

Boyd O'Connor

If it is the above I will not be best placed as the two wide players will likely be horrendous, Hartley more so than Maloney. Also will expect much more from Fletcher than the performance he put in versus Austria.

I would go with that. However if Brown and Anderson were fit, Maloney and McManus would drop out with McCulloch also replacing Adam. Hopefully this injury crisis wont have too much of an effect as we're playing the weakest team in the group.

I like your team and from those available that is probably how I would go. However Maloney was very diappointing versus the faroes and needs to improve big time for this one or I would be looking at someone else getting in there.

Eck on the other hand will not play Hutton, I am certain it will be Alexander although I think that is the wrong decision. With McCulloch out i'm not sure about the left. Naismith would be an option but Eck wont be that brave. However it would be a fairly brave decision to include Adam as a starter in his second cap. I can even imagine a shuffling of the pack to include Dailly on the right and Maloney shunted to the left. :(

As I say my team would be as alan's although Maloney would only be in due to injuries and lack of options. I expect Eck to go:

Gordon

Alexander Weir McManus Naymsith

Hartley Fergie Fletcher Maloney

Boyd O'Connor

If it is the above I will not be best placed as the two wide players will likely be horrendous, Hartley more so than Maloney. Also will expect much more from Fletcher than the performance he put in versus Austria.

I could see Eck picking that team. There is no way I'd pick Hartley, hasn't kicked a ball for Celtic yet and I don't think he deserves to play. Hopefully young Naismith will get a run out at some stage

Thats a great kick off time for you lot to just sit back at work then head to the nearest pub.

The Faroes will make it difficult like the did for Italy but I dont care if we win 1-0 I just want a win to keep us in touch, as the others will take points off each other at some point.

We have drew on our last 2 trips there 2-2 and 1-1. I cant remember the 1-1 in 1999 but i certainly remember the shocking 2-2 a few years ago.

Ive no idea who is fit, we seem to have a huge injury list but il have a bash at this team even though McLeish wont play it.

________________Gordon______________

Hutton_____Weir_____McManus___Naysmith

Fletcher____Hartley____Ferguson___McCulloch

____________OConnor___Boyd___________

I was tempted to put Maloney on the right with Fletcher in the middle but Hartley has that bit of graft we will need in the middle. Obviously Quashie and Brown are out so thats the 4 id go with. I was also tempted to put Maloney upfront with O Connor for his pace and skill to get in behind the defence early on and set the tone of the game.

But I wouldnt be at all surprised if McLeish plays Dailly as the holding midfield and Alexander will play at RB ahead of the in form Hutton

I think he has come out and said all the right things this week, been very pleased with the whole, 'we are not here for a holiday' talk. They are there for the three points and i think they will get them. Regardless of the team he plays i think we will get the three points. The attitude in the first 3 matches has been supberb and nothing we could have imagined a year ago. Im enjoying supporting Scotland again thanks to Walter and Eck, long may it continue.