[FT] St Mirren 0 - 1 Rangers (Barisic 59)

A surprise to see no Katic and I thought Aribo may have been rested in favour of King but excited to see what the team does today.

I felt Hastie looked sharp last weekend when he came on so good to see him on the bench today as well.

A big game ahead!

2 minutes ago, Frankie said:

A surprise to see no Katic and I thought Aribo may have been rested in favour of King but excited to see what the team does today.

I felt Hastie looked sharp last weekend when he came on so good to see him on the bench today as well.

A big game ahead!

We need the whole squad this season, so players coming in need to take their opportunity which has to be good for us this season

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] St Mirren v Rangers
7 minutes ago, Bill said:

This could be the last stand for Borna Barisic. If he turns in another display of passing backwards and hiding on the touchline then he needs to go.

Absolutely, time for him to start playing or he will find himself not only out of future squads but out the Ibrox door!.

• Frankie changed the title to St Mirren 0 - 0 Rangers