Leanne Depster

Dempster joined Hibernian as chief executive in 2014 after holding a similar role at Motherwell FC.

But she revealed that she grew up in the east end of Glasgow in a Rangers supporting family — although her mother was Catholic and her late father a Protestant.

She said: “My family were Rangers supporters and the vast majority of my family still are Rangers supporters.

“I went to my first game when I was 16. My brother had a season ticket and he wasn’t going to a match and I went, and I really enjoyed it.

She seems a very capable woman and a bit more forthright than Robertson.   More akin to the the type of personality we perhaps need right now?   Pure speculation all round though, it would seem.

I don't know much about how much of an improvement she would be over Robertson (if any replacement at all) but one thing I don't like is how every single year we hear he has got a massive salary bump.

In January 2017 we found out his total remuneration was £233k (including £53k bonus). In January 2018 we found out it was £281k (including £64k bonus). In January 2019 we found out it was £311k (including £52k bonus).

I'm sure Leeann would work for less than £311k a year or whatever Robertson is on now.