Pyro etc last night, injuries

9 hours ago, Bluedell said:

However it's known who threw the banger last night and it wasn't a UB, so if people are trying to imply that it was them then that's unfair. 

There's enough to criticise the UBs for without them being falsely accused for stuff that doesn't involve them. 

And the Pyrotechnic then?

I wish the Union Bears hadn't made that statement.  They really need to be better advised when deciding when and what to say.

There are no safe pyrotechnics in a crowded stadium.  I accept these are unlikely to kill anyone but all it's really easy for these to burn others around you and they know this, so why make such a silly statement?!?  By making a statement at all this actually associates them with the incident which again was a mistake.

As for the idiot(s) who did cause this incident, I would hope they've been caught by now if indeed we do know who did it.  We don't want morons like this coming to our games, home or away.  You have to wonder what goes through someone's mind when they do this sort of thing.  We clearly have some supporters who lack the ability to think at all.

33 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

They seem to be taking ownership of that themselves, and whereas there are issues with the pyro, the main complaints and the source of the injury were the bangers.

Sorry I am not giving them any room for sympathy on that BD. It is well recorded that they are a danger in a crowded stadium and are banned so for me arrest and a life ban for those involved. it would seem the UB think they are a law to their own. I would rather have a quiet stadium than run the risk of people getting burnt.