Favourite OF Derby (3 categories)

3 categories: 1 from Ibrox, 1 from Hampden and 1 from Parkhead

Tough tough tough choices

Ibrox - The 3-1 NY game in 1997 when Bo Anderson came off the bench was a cracker, it pips the classic 3-3 in 1995. Id imagine the older posters will go for the 5-1 in 1988.

Hampden - 3-1 to Gers in Octo 1994 with Hateley double and Laudrup solo - hands down this one for me - it was my first OF game so beats the 2 cup finals games.

Parkhead - Has to be the 1-0 win in Nov 1996 with Laudrups goal. Same game as the famous Van Vossen miss, where Gazza missed a pen then Goram saved a Pierre Ploydonk pen in the last minute. That just pips the 3-0 win in 99 to clinch the league. That was the GFITW shame day when the tim fell from the 2nd tier and Dallas got about 3 quid in change for his bankie.

Well as i am the youngster on here of course i can't remember that far back. The Scottish Cup game when we won 3-2 thanks to a peter Lovenkrands last minute goal was great.

When we beat Celtic 2-0 at Parkhead after Vignal and Novo scored and when alex Mcleish was getting interviewed after the match you heard the players singing the sash in the background.

A few years ago at Ibrox 2-0. When Thompson and Sutton got sent of with Prso and Novo scoring. Had loads of incidents and that game, with players kicking out at each other and giving each other mouth.

3-1 game at Ibrox, Strachan's first Old Firm game. Buffel, novo and a foget the pther goalscorer for ourselves. Then Neil Lennon got sent off after the game :D

Oooooooooooft, good thread Gribzy boi!!!

1. The 2-0 game at Ibrox when Gough and Gazza scored in the 2nd half. Gazza scored in the 88th minute about 30 seconds after Yogi Hughes hit the bar for them.

2. The 3-1 game you mentioned Gribz. I'm sure Rangers were depleted with a virus spreading round the dressing room. Eric Bo took his 2 chances well and to see WS and Gazza run down the touchline after Bo scored was amazing!

3. The 4-2 at Ibrox when Lamberts teeth "fell out". Amato was awesome that game! Berkovic scored 2 for them and the game also saw the debut of Ian Wright Wright Wright. Used to be one of my idols but now just a fanny!

The 5-1 all the way for me.

Cant remember the year but was my first League Cup Final, 3-2 with Ally finishing off his hat-trick in extra time.

Love your 3rd choice too Gav. Amato was excellent but nothing beats seeing Lambert like that LOL

1. The 2-0 game at Ibrox when Gough and Gazza scored in the 2nd half. Gazza scored in the 88th minute about 30 seconds after Yogi Hughes hit the bar for them.

2. The 3-1 game you mentioned Gribz. I'm sure Rangers were depleted with a virus spreading round the dressing room. Eric Bo took his 2 chances well and to see WS and Gazza run down the touchline after Bo scored was amazing!

3. The 4-2 at Ibrox when Lamberts teeth "fell out". Amato was awesome that game! Berkovic scored 2 for them and the game also saw the debut of Ian Wright Wright Wright. Used to be one of my idols but now just a fanny!

I considered all that 3 aswell. The 2-0 was when Celtic hit the bar then Albertz broke away and crossed for Gazza to score.

I was going to say the 4-2 when Albertz smashed Lamberts teeth as that was my first OF game at Ibrox.

And the 3-1 game almost the hole squad had flu.

Great thread:)

Something good to talk about apart from the non events at Ibrox.

1. The 3-1 game at Ibrox when Novo scored a lte penalty to make it 3-1 after Prso and Buffel had put us 2-0 up.

2. For me at Hampden it would have to be that LC semi when Bert Konterman scored the winner from what... 50 yards!!!

3. Best won at Parkhead would be the New year game we won 4-2. Big Mark Hateley scored a couple of goals early doors and I think if memory serves me right we were 3-0 up after about 25 minutes.

Guest RFC1873

What he said!

**"I'm sure Rangers were depleted with a virus spreading round the dressing room".**

Is this the same game where THE GOALIE f***ed the baw affy De'Cannot's(score at Ibrox) heed?

And Cadette (hair like spaghetti) scored an offside goal before wee Bo stuck the cherry on?

Quality evening!:)

A 3-0 win at Ibrox in 84-85 with McCoist, Durrant and Cooper scoring - we were dire back then, but gave them an almighty doing that day

The day we won the league at their midden - end of :flipa:

2-1 Skol Cup Final victory at Hampden - our first trophy under Souness - the begining of the era where we totally dominated Scottish Football (again).

Cammy F

The 5-1 win at Ibrox when Ray Wilkins scored a screamer - was 5-1 giong on 10-1 !

I agree Cammy, the day we humped that at Parkhead to win the title - was all the more pleasing to see them show their true colours with the shocking physical abuse of Hugh Dallas.

Hampden.... the 3-2 win with Lovenkrands getting the last minute win.