Rangers 1 - 0 Kilmarnock (Morelos 65)

Good result.  We played well in parts but when a team come with their main intention being to stop us playing, the only thing that really matters is 3 points and we achieved that.

It's all about Sunday now.  

No Surrender, Rangers.

For the entire match today the BBC website had Kilmarnock enjoying the majority of possession. At the final whistle the BBC adjusted to a 50-50 share. 

When our "national broadcaster" has to resort to adolescent games like this to have a go at Rangers, you can only imagine how much the Pacific Quay CSC is shitting themselves.

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

For the entire match today the BBC website had Kilmarnock enjoying the majority of possession. At the final whistle the BBC adjusted to a 50-50 share. 

When our "national broadcaster" has to resort to adolescent games like this to have a go at Rangers, you can only imagine how much the Pacific Quay CSC is shitting themselves.

This really bugs me every time. I’m a bit of a stats guy and I like to know what level of possession we have in these games but time after time this season we’ve been let down by this. Never happens with Celtic games. 

Have to say I wish Stewart would get more of a chance in those kind of games. I think his style of play works far better than Kent’s against a side like Kilmarnock who have no attacking ambitions. 

• Rousseau changed the title to Rangers 1 - 0 Kilmarnock (Morelos 65)

Whenever available, Morelos must start every game. Against decent opposition anyway. 

Nothing against Defoe, but he doesn’t work a defence the way Morelos does. When Morelos came on the game changed massively for us.

You don’t leave out ur best player in ‘must win’  games like today