Amo, Bertie & Numan

We have Amo, Bertie and Numan in Bo'ness tomorrow afternoon for Q&A. Follows hard on the heels of Boyd & Miller a few weeks ago.

Usually great occassions and looking to welcome Amo and Bertie to Bo'ness for the first time and to welcome back our friend Arthur Numan. 

13 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I'm afraid to say that I don't look on Konterman with any affection. I don't think I'd want to go to something with him in it.

However I hope that the event is a great success.

It's a fair point but I would be interested in what he had to say given his Rangers career arguably had more lows than highs, especially when it came to the fans' perception of his contribution.

It's also good to have a few different ex-players on the circuit.

I have to agree with that @Bluedell, I look at Bertie Bombscare the same way I look at Sebo, a very expensive and embarrassing flop despite being a bit of a cult figure amongst fans. The summer signings of Konterman & Ricksen was the beginning of the end for Advocaat, his arrogance and stubbornness to drop both despite causing no end of trouble and goals conceded, and unrest in the dressing room, even before considering the £8M+ outlay on both was an absolute disaster and was a gift to MO'N and the bheasts across the city who went on to win the treble that season. 

His rocket at Hampden will always be remembered fondly, moreso as the bheasts were encouraging him to shoot, and I dare say he will have some good stories of the team at that time as he does come over as fairly intelligent but I certainly wouldnt be stopping for a photo with him!

Edited by Tannochsidebear

What a goal!

Don't think I've seen a better struck Rangers goal in terms of power, distance, swerve and accuracy.  And that includes people like Cooper, Albertz, Amo and McCulloch who, for all their faults, scored some wonder strikes.

7 minutes ago, Frankie said:

What a goal!

Don't think I've seen a better struck Rangers goal in terms of power, distance, swerve and accuracy.  And that includes people like Cooper, Albertz, Amo and McCulloch who, for all their faults, scored some wonder strikes.