[FT] 1 - 4 Rangers (Arfield 25, 90+2; Aribo 68; Morelos 85)

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] 1 - 4 Rangers (Arfield 25, 90+2; Aribo 68; Morelos 85)

I thought we were better in the first half but as the wind worsened after half-time, we struggled badly at times - though both teams did to be fair.

In the end, some good play from Aribo and Kent got us the important second goal before we put some added gloss on the scoreline from Morelos and Arfield.

All in all, it was never going to be pretty today so it's job done and we move on to Killie and more astroturf.

Woeful conditions on the park and above it. Funny how Craigan and Rae tried their best to play our game down ... wonder if they remembered that the Scum were lucky to have 11 players on the pitch midweek, scored from a penalty that the had-to-be-dismissed player drew and yet also only managed to win 4-1 against 10 men. Hm ...

Hope Clyde bomb them out tomorrow!

As for us, it was ragged, but the conditions didn't help. Too many loose balls and mishit passes, to much neat footwork and inter-play when a shot would have been better, Glad for Halliday and Stewart, 2 fine servants, getting game time and an assist to go with it.

13 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Woeful conditions on the park and above it. Funny how Craigan and Rae tried their best to play our game down ... wonder if they remembered that the Scum were lucky to have 11 players on the pitch midweek, scored from a penalty that the had-to-be-dismissed player drew and yet also only managed to win 4-1 against 10 men. Hm ...

Hope Clyde bomb them out tomorrow!

As for us, it was ragged, but the conditions didn't help. Too many loose balls and mishit passes, to much neat footwork and inter-play when a shot would have been better, Glad for Halliday and Stewart, 2 fine servants, getting game time and an assist to go with it.

1.  It was last weekend Celtic best Hamilton, not midweek.

2.  They scored from a free kick, not a penalty.

Craigan and Rae spike down our game because we weren’t playing very well.  First half we had tons of possession but could easily have went into the break down 3-2 (Hagi should have scored but they also should have had a penalty and from the boy that was clean through).  Talking our game down makes sense sometimes.  It doesn’t show anti-Rangers bias, it’s called honesty.  We weren’t good enough given the standards we showed pre-Xmas.  Personally I would prefer commentators to be honest rather than show bias towards a club.  And I think Craigan and Rae were just being honest.  I prefer that to the bias Sutton shows, even when talking us down if it’s needed.

38 minutes ago, craig said:

1.  It was last weekend Celtic best Hamilton, not midweek.

2.  They scored from a free kick, not a penalty.

Craigan and Rae spike down our game because we weren’t playing very well.  First half we had tons of possession but could easily have went into the break down 3-2 (Hagi should have scored but they also should have had a penalty and from the boy that was clean through).  Talking our game down makes sense sometimes.  It doesn’t show anti-Rangers bias, it’s called honesty.  We weren’t good enough given the standards we showed pre-Xmas.  Personally I would prefer commentators to be honest rather than show bias towards a club.  And I think Craigan and Rae were just being honest.  I prefer that to the bias Sutton shows, even when talking us down if it’s needed.

Griffiths won a free kick when he shouldn't have been on the puitch ... and the guy was red carded for it. Essentially, it was an irregular goal.

Craigan and Rae were talking bull most of the game. Hardly a whisper of praise throughout. No wonder re Craigan, but Rae was hardly ever taking our side.