[FT] Rangers 3 - 2 Braga (Hagi 67, 82; Aribo 75)

33 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I would rather have Jack than Morelos i think. Kamberi looks hungry and sharp and has a bit more pace on the counter. 

Yeah, I was thinking that losing Morelos, for a match, might be a blessing in disguise.

Kamberi looks much sharper.

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

What a game. Aribo showing Gerrard he should have started ahead of Kent. Aribo is technically excellent and I don’t understand why he didn’t start. Hagi’s quality made the difference and turned the game around for us, he possesses quality we simply didn’t have in our squad before. Crucially he has goalscoring quality too. 

Kamberi improved us hugely and actually I think he will lead he line well in Braga and hopefully Defoe will be ready for the bench by then. What a game and what a night. 

Rangers win! Great excuse to have a go at Kent.

Please note that Aribo never replaced Kent and played in midfield and at left back.

18 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Yeah, I was thinking that losing Morelos, for a match, might be a blessing in disguise.

Kamberi looks much sharper.

I agree, I don’t think we’ll miss him on his current form. In fact he should be dropped for Sunday to give Kamberi some match fitness.