• Steven Davis
    • Glen Kamara
    • Ianis Hagi
    • Ryan Kent
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Joe Aribo
    • Florian Kamberi
    • Greg Stewart

A few players did well in the second half and Allan McGregor once again made a few important stops but has to be Hagi for me.

Yes, like many creative forwards, he can slip in and out of games but he sparked the comeback and created three good chances across the rest of the game.

Putting Kent to shame at the moment...

There's really only going to be one winner this time and rightly so. But while we're thinking about performances it's perhaps more relevant to mention those few others who decided to turn up last night - and those who didn't.

Joe Aribo deserves a special mention. Not just because of that goal but his commitment was there for everyone to see and that's really something when you've not been able to hold down a starting place and so many of those ahead of you have been so poor. We need to nurture players like Aribo and forgive their lapses more generously. Otherwise I thought McGregor, Goldson, Arfield and Kamberi (who earned his chance to be first choice striker) all made good contributions. Also Katic who was like a man possessed for a spell in the second half.

The rest need to have a right good look at themselves and decide whether they want to be here. Tavernier, Davis, Morelos and Kent contributed very little.

Kamara deserves special mention. Not just because of another truly woeful performance but because he's gone from a top performer drawing the attention of top clubs to someone who can hardly pass the ball ten yards. We need to get to the bottom of how that's possible.

35 minutes ago, Bill said:

Also Katic who was like a man possessed for a spell in the second half.

I watched the first half this morning and Katic was very good. He had a number of interceptions and attacked the ball well and I don't remember him making any mistakes. 

36 minutes ago, Bill said:

Tavernier, Davis, Morelos and Kent contributed very little.

I wouldn't mention Tavernier here. He played his part in our come back, albeit not a big one, and wasn't guilty of mistakes like others that I can remember.

Hagi.

Made numerous chances, which others chose to spurn; scored a cracking goal which got

us back in the game;  elicited the intervention of God Almighty to score the winner; and, as if that was not enough, he then laid it on us,

"Ibrox, baby, it's.....oh, man, it's different". 

There is no alternative