Surely we must look on him as a new signing this season,he may just hit form and start banging the goals in

I would say yes to that. He is going to be fully fit and raring to go.

I still think he should be given a chance to see what he can do. Whenever Ive seen him he looks fast, strong and loves to get on the ball and run at defenders and this is only 6 mins the odd game here and there.

I cant understand where the criticism comes for Sebo when he tries but then Boyd is praised for being lazy, slow and not being able to control a ball. Sebo also hasnt complained about not been given a chance and just kept his head down which says he has a good attitude. IMO once he scores once he could be off and running.

I cant understand where the criticism comes for Sebo when he tries but then Boyd is praised for being lazy, slow and not being able to control a ball. Sebo also hasnt complained about not been given a chance and just kept his head down which says he has a good attitude. IMO once he scores once he could be off and running.

Boyd doesn't get praised for being slow, lazy and having poor control, he gets praised for putting the ball in the back of the net, something whish Sebo has yet to do on any kind of basis.

So if anything the praise that Sebo gets for "putting in a good shift" is something that I can't understand.

It gets harder to see how fans are all for giving Sebo a "run of games" to see is he can come good and they want him to get that run of games at the expense of the most prolific scorer we have had since McCoist.

I say this as someone who would LIKE Sebo to get a run of games - but I personally would take Boyd's goals (and faults) over Sebo's effort and lack of end product. We have no creativity which means the midfield arent supplying goals - so without Boyd we would be screwed !!

Boyd doesn't get praised for being slow, lazy and having poor control, he gets praised for putting the ball in the back of the net, something whish Sebo has yet to do on any kind of basis.

So if anything the praise that Sebo gets for "putting in a good shift" is something that I can't understand.

It gets harder to see how fans are all for giving Sebo a "run of games" to see is he can come good and they want him to get that run of games at the expense of the most prolific scorer we have had since McCoist.

I say this as someone who would LIKE Sebo to get a run of games - but I personally would take Boyd's goals (and faults) over Sebo's effort and lack of end product. We have no creativity which means the midfield arent supplying goals - so without Boyd we would be screwed !!

Its something Sebo hasnt done yet because he cant score when he is on the bench. Its a lot easier to get goals when your getting 8 chance inside 84 minutes rather than scoring with 1 half chance in a 6 minute period when a game is already finished.

And the bit about Boyd being compared to McCoist is still laughable, he isnt in same league. Mols was prolific but got injured. Rod Wallace was more prolific and so would have Arveladze had he been played upfront.

Its something Sebo hasnt done yet because he cant score when he is on the bench. Its a lot easier to get goals when your getting 8 chance inside 84 minutes rather than scoring with 1 half chance in a 6 minute period when a game is already finished.

And the bit about Boyd being compared to McCoist is still laughable, he isnt in same league. Mols was prolific but got injured. Rod Wallace was more prolific and so would have Arveladze had he been played upfront.

It isn't a comparison between Boyd and McCoist so don't try to see it as one - and I am pretty certain that Boyd's goals to games ratio is more prolific than both Mols and Wallace. Happy to stand corrected though if proven wrong.

Boyd is still the most prolific scorer since McCoist - and that is NOT a comparison between the two, no matter that you want to see it as one.

You have a fair point about Sebo getting more time on the pitch, but at who's expense ? I thought you wanted to try Sebo with Darcheville, was that not right ? That means dropping a guy that has been giving us almost 30 goals a season in 18 months for a guy that couldn't buy a goal. And Sebo has had some chances which would be better than half chances too Gribz.

Sebo doesn't deserve his chance right now..... if Boyd is scoring then he is doing the main part of his job and you shouldn't drop someone for doing the biggest part of his job well.

Sebo only started 7 times last season in a total of 33 appearances.

FWIW I'm impressed by his attitude. He's obviously lost some weight which he puts down to hill running. He's also quick to thank the fans and hasn't thrown his toys out of the pram.

I think all of us would like him to come good, but unfortunately being at Ibrox there might not be many opportunities for the guy to get a run in the team. He can obviously bring something to the team as he's strong, fast and can run with the ball. On the other hand, he's looked like he has no basic skills at all at times.

Maybe he just needs a lucky break in a game and things will start going right for him.

On the other hand, he's looked like he has no basic skills at all at times.

I think he was maybe trying too hard at times when he was losing control and he desperate to show what he can do. In previous clips ive seen of him his control was much better.

You've got to remember, he's a young guy and moving to Ibrox is a huge jump for anybody,even an experienced pro,maybe he has been blown away with the size of Rangers and Ibrox and has just been nervous and trying too hard, i don't need to name anybody but there's a few players who have come here and it's took them a long time to realise just how big a club we are.The bottom line is he's still here and will get the full backing of the fans,so maybe we will see a different player in him this season.

Sebo only started 7 times last season in a total of 33 appearances.

FWIW I'm impressed by his attitude. He's obviously lost some weight which he puts down to hill running. He's also quick to thank the fans and hasn't thrown his toys out of the pram.

I think all of us would like him to come good, but unfortunately being at Ibrox there might not be many opportunities for the guy to get a run in the team. He can obviously bring something to the team as he's strong, fast and can run with the ball. On the other hand, he's looked like he has no basic skills at all at times.

Maybe he just needs a lucky break in a game and things will start going right for him.

I remember Mark Hatley playing for AC Milan and he looked like he couldn't play amateur football let alone professional and he became one of our hero's.

Confidence is a huge part of playing any sport or doing any job. If Sebo can gain confidence then who knows, he might start knocking them in. Personally i think he is the same as Nacho, both totally lack composure but can you learn that, i doubt it.

I would love him to do well though.