Does anyone think that the ~£7M pounds we offered for the above will be spent on 'other targets'? Or do we believe that the net spend when the transfer window closes will stand, as it does now at ~£0 ????

If we do fail to sign anyone other than say the likes of Naismith and McCulloch will this be enough to tip the majority of fans over the edge? I would suggest not - not enough of those who turn up to Ibrox care enough to be honest. They'll happily go along and watch Rangers struggle to get 2nd in a two horse race and continue to await SDM to ride over the horizon on his white charger (are we allowed to say white charger in this post-sectarian country) and deliver his 'moon-beams of success'....

Cammy F

Guest RFC1873

Well, I'm still living in denial hoping we'll get to sign both. Nothing's a done deal in this game till the player's signed on the dotted line.

Positive Thinking Loyal

Well, I'm still living in denial hoping we'll get to sign both. Nothing's a done deal in this game till the player's signed on the dotted line.

Positive Thinking Loyal

SDM will be so proud of you - its that attitude, displayed by the majority of Rangers fans that allows SDM to rip the pi5h every transfer window.

Cammy F

Was the money there? We went in offering bids that were never going to be accepted. Looks good in the papers though.

I don't think we were ever 'serious' about signing Faubert/ As soon as I heard how much we were supposedly spending I thought aye right. We don't want to even spend a million nowadays never mind the 5 or whatever on Faubert. It's all smoke and mirrors from MB and SDM.

I don't think we were ever 'serious' about signing Faubert/ As soon as I heard how much we were supposedly spending I thought aye right. We don't want to even spend a million nowadays never mind the 5 or whatever on Faubert. It's all smoke and mirrors from MB and SDM.

What, someone as cynical as me - no way....

I fully expect SDM and MB to offer Chelsea �£5M for Drogba tomorrow.....:flipa:

Cammy F

Rangers and Derby are willing to meet the �£5m valuation West Brom have put on midfielder Jason Koumas. (People)

If this is true its a joke we missed out on Faubert. But if its true il eat my hat

Cammy, I don't think the money will all be spent elsewhere and no, this won't be the final straw for the vast majority of DM supporters who seem happy for us to continue the slide in to mediocrity. I despair.