Potential cracker in store! Most attractive 2nd round game on paper for me, even more than Portugal v Holland.

I just had 4 hours sleep so i could stay up and watch this one.

Im wanting Spain to go through and if both teams play like they did in the first round then id expect a 2-0 for Spain.

But i have a feeling France will put on a better show and we might see extra time.

Spain 2-1 France aet

Curious aspect is it's 2 sides I don't care for but who are heavyweights capable of great football.

Guess I just want to see a very good game of football. Couldn't be more neutral.

Im not getting my hopes up yet, has the potential to be a great game, but might be disappointed.

Going by Spain at the moment, they should take this one easily, hope France are more up for it in this game, they've been rank so far.

Henry just went down in my estimation with that dive - Puyol was NOWHERE near his face and he went down as if he had taken a bullet in the head.

And from the resultant free-kick Vieira looks like he seals it for France

Henry just went down in my estimation with that dive - Puyol was NOWHERE near his face and he went down as if he had taken a bullet in the head.

And from the resultant free-kick Vieira looks like he seals it for France

it was a FK, puyol check him, yes in the CHEST and not the face but it was a FK! holding the face was to try and get puyol sent off!

it was a FK, puyol check him, yes in the CHEST and not the face but it was a FK! holding the face was to try and get puyol sent off!

I don't deny it was a free kick geo - but Henry was clutching his face, as you say, to get Puyol sent off - and I HATE seeing that !

And ZZ makes it 3 !!!!!!!!!!!