Henry got his revenge on Puyol tonight after the dirty tricks that Puyol made in the Champs League final. Puyol also took a dive from a Henry challenge tonight so good on Henry I say.

What goes around comes around Carlos Puyol. :P

Allez Le Bleus! :cool:

Henry got his revenge on Puyol tonight after the dirty tricks that Puyol made in the Champs League final. Puyol also took a dive from a Henry challenge tonight so good on Henry I say.

What goes around comes around Carlos Puyol. :P

Allez Le Bleus! :cool:

If we are playing proverbs Koeman then I prefer the "2 wrongs don't make a right" one.

Henry could, and should, have risen above any dirty tricks.

dead right craig.

if he was going to be a man about it then he shouldn`t have went to the low levels that puyol goes to.

i`ve always associateds henry as a fairplay sportsman, but he`s just lost a lot of fans after that performance.

diving like that is disgracful and he should be shown the exit after that as it`s CHEATING and theres no room for cheats at the world cup.

thierry henry, your a disgrace to your country tonight:mad:

oh yeah, isn`t gav unusually quiet tonight?? funny that eh?:rolleyes:

what about the arrogance at the end their from steve rider! :eek:

" and brazil play france in the last quarter-final knowing the winner will play england!"

What a wankbag! The commentator over here said something similar and i thought thats why we want England to get stuffed.

Im actually not surprised with the game, France are a big strong physical side and Spain are quite lightweight.

Henry was poor for holding his face, but when he went down you could see he quickly realised he was wrong and just held has hands over his face as if he was just covering any pain and not facial pain. - Still cant stand seeing that.

Should be a interesting quarter final v Brazil with Portugal awaiting the winners.

dead right craig.

if he was going to be a man about it then he shouldn`t have went to the low levels that puyol goes to.

i`ve always associateds henry as a fairplay sportsman, but he`s just lost a lot of fans after that performance.

diving like that is disgracful and he should be shown the exit after that as it`s CHEATING and theres no room for cheats at the world cup.

thierry henry, your a disgrace to your country tonight:mad:

oh yeah, isn`t gav unusually quiet tonight?? funny that eh?:rolleyes:

Colshy, Henry didn't dive. Puyol checked him.

Was I the only one wanting France to win? C'mon the Terry Henry! :D

Oh and Colshy you can't rant on about any other player diving when Robben was at his best doing it.

Henry didn't cheat, he was fouled, BIG difference.

That's a play on words and situation Gav. I am a BIG Henry fan (being a gooner like yourself) - but he DID try to get Puyol sent-off by feigning an elbow to the face - and THAT is cheating

That's a play on words and situation Gav. I am a BIG Henry fan (being a gooner like yourself) - but he DID try to get Puyol sent-off by feigning an elbow to the face - and THAT is cheating

But he was fouled though. I can see where you're coming from Craig and I suppose he did cheat in trying to get Puyol sent off but he was fouled so in that sense he never cheated.