Castore Announced As Rangers Official Kit and Retail Partner

Supposedly over 25000 already sold , what a job guys and gals , take a bow , oh and the kids ones are supposedly going on sale this afternoon .

51 minutes ago, rbr said:

Supposedly over 25000 already sold , what a job guys and gals , take a bow , oh and the kids ones are supposedly going on sale this afternoon .

Thanks @rbr I looked for kids shirts but couldn't find them.

3 hours ago, Bill said:

Thanks @rbr I looked for kids shirts but couldn't find them.

Think they have now said , it will be in the next few days due to amount of orders and traffic on the site .

Amazing when you consider this is only the home strip , we still have the “Pro” version and the away and 3rd strips to come , then the training gear .

Plus there will be plenty of people like me who simply wants to walk into the Rangers Store at Ibrox and buy something , I actually think I might cry when I get to do it again .

It's great to see the loyalty and support shown to our club, particularly when you take into account our current trophyless run.

It's quite incredible, in fact.  

We Are The People.

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's great to see the loyalty and support shown to our club, particularly when you take into account our current trophyless run.

It's quite incredible, in fact.  

We Are The People.

It's quite remarkable. You might almost think there's a collective premonition in the air.

25 minutes ago, rbr said:

Think the club are going to be making a statement about this , but to be honest , every sports retailer will want these strips .

This actually says more about who would shop in Sports Direct in the first place .

I think most fans would and should be concerned if that fat bastard gets to sell Rangers gear! it just shouldn't be happening! if true?.