Playing for Hollicom

18 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

The aggregate score in the six games Neymar's played against Celtic in competitive matches stands at 28-2. ?

Apparently, Neymar had a war of words with Lennon on the stroke of half time.

Neil was looking to pick up Klimala to hit Neymar; according to Mikey, Klimala has been looking sharp.

30 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

The aggregate score in the six games Neymar's played against Celtic in competitive matches stands at 28-2. ?

Sounds like a Rugby League score.  

Wait......maybe PSG were playing these matches with 13 men 

18 hours ago, Uilleam said:

French lessons continue, but none, so far, perhaps, of the type that the Lurgan lard barrel anticipated.

Still, to be fair, 

"Paris vaut bien une massacre",

as Henry of Navarre would have advised, if he had been there at full time.

See Henry. See a dob. Or should that be dhb?

53 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

See Henry. See a dob. Or should that be dhb?

Well, he loved the Crown, and not the Half Crown.

Un sauteur de digue, in any man's lingua franca, right enough. 

• 3 weeks later...

Driving home last evening and the car radio is on, Radio Snyde Sportsdesk is promising an insight from Alan Stubbs. I am sure most Gersnetters are imbued with the very thought of an Alan Stubbs insight, thus haud me back. I drum my fingers on the steering wheel in anticipation. The intrigue grows as the Presenter teases with, "Alan reveals the reason for Rangers good start to the season". Why is a guy that failed spectacularly in two out of three football management jobs(Rotherham and St Boo) being touted to provide Rangers insights?

Of course, the answer is Hollicom and it's distribution of scripts. Thirty-odd years past, a new blat arrived on the block, it told and revealed stories that had remained hidden for decades. Front page headlines such as, 'World War 2 Bomber found on the Moon' and my favourite, 'London Red Bus Discovered on Mars Surface'. The Sunday Sport sat at one end of the spectrum, it monopolised the ridiculous. Hollicomhas a spectrum of scripts to distribute to maintain it's preferred narrative. There are many grasping hands waiting for provision. Stubbs gets the ridiculous.

Alan's insight is Rangers are beneficiaries of playing in front of NO supporters. Rangers players cannot handle the pressure of supporters' demands, the Covid crisis has delivered a situation where they strive.

I cannot wait for the headline, 'Alan Stubbs has a Jupiter Moon in his Pocket'. Well, it would be a comfort for him, he has only one ball!