Diversity and Inclusion Charter

10 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Identification of the Enemy.

During my professional training, I was always told by the old sweats that the HARDEST thing was to identify the enemy. There was no point in returning fire until there had been a clear identification and a subsequent fire control order.

In reality, it proved a lot more difficult than in training, even with those big anecdotal indicators.

Gersnetters are firing off in every direction, the enemy has wandered off with a smile on their faces.

I suggest a weapons tight situation be applied, until someone identifies the trolls. 

In that podcast mentioned above it was suggested that some of the worst comments came from recent accounts so the forums may well have been trolled. In any event we should NOT beat ourselves up too much; it is a societal problem and every club will have its nutters. Every club.

Edited by alexscottislegend
omission

1 minute ago, alexscottislegend said:

every club will have its nutters

Robertson's statement makes it easy for the press to single us out though (and let's face it, the Scottish hacks don't need much of an excuse).

Edited by Gonzo79

2 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

In that podcast mentioned above it was suggested that some of the worst comments came from recent accounts so the forums may well have been trolled. In any event we should beat ourselves up too much; it is a societal problem and every club will have its nutters. Every club.

Recent accounts, most without any other comment contained.

The hollow man, the straw man, the Trojan Horse, flying a kite, ............ etc. Many names and the tactic is as old as dirt. 

Individual and collective discipline is required across both club and fans.

The last day has seen Chris McLaughlin, Catriona Stewart(Gregor Cox), and Angela Haggerty have enjoyed a target rich environment.

8 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

The hollow man, the straw man, the Trojan Horse, flying a kite, ............ etc. Many names and the tactic is as old as dirt. 

The last day has seen Chris McLaughlin, Catriona Stewart(Gregor Cox), and Angela Haggerty have enjoyed a target rich environment.

The dung beetle is dependent upon shit. 

46 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Catriona has more faces than Fu man chu 

15 hours ago, Bill said:

There’s been plenty of that. It’s not enough to be against racism, you have to be seen to conform and endorse BLM, otherwise you’re in the same camp as 18th century slave traders. It’s no accident that such emphasis is placed on the required genuflection - if you bend your knee you’re one of us, if not you’re effectively a racist. There’s no ambiguity allowed, it’s black and white, your knee is bent or you’re left standing for everyone to see and condemn. You have to admit it suits a society where conformity is safety and where deviating from dogma is heresy. What better way could there be to exercise control? 

Indeed. Control is the issue. Controlling what must be believed and what can be said. The influence of the agenda is evident even here in this discussion. There are those who are congratulating themselves on their right-think. Mission accomplished. Institutions that pursue woke points today will discover that when those who seek control are in a position to exercise it tyrannically it will all count for nothing in the end. Rangers will be cancelled for their problematic past. The club's capitulation is just another brick in the wall.

Edited by Charloch

I don't do social media,Facetime,Twitter etc. have no idea what left or right politics are and have no time for racial stuff,sectarian stuff(except against the mhanks) etc.

What I am fed up with is this BLM kneel as it has now gone on too long in football and is now a turn-off to me,if it is done at Ibrox let it be a once only because no doubt we have all got the message by now.

52 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

I don't do social media,Facetime,Twitter etc. have no idea what left or right politics are and have no time for racial stuff,sectarian stuff(except against the mhanks) etc.

What I am fed up with is this BLM kneel as it has now gone on too long in football and is now a turn-off to me,if it is done at Ibrox let it be a once only because no doubt we have all got the message by now.

You’re missing the point. The message is much much less important than being seen to give and receive the message. Who would dare to be the first to stop kneeling In this age of ritual and hysterical conformity