Diversity and Inclusion Charter

Just now, CammyF said:

Oh plenty are suggesting this - well of CG at least. 

But hey we only bow for the Queen apparently ?

“Plenty” being who exactly?

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

“Plenty” being who exactly?

Have a look on-line, have a look at the replies to CG, have a look at the replies to the club's statement, read Rangers message boards. 

Club have made a statement, and a clear one at that. I'll leave it at that. 

The knee protest or whatever is past the novelty stage and is more or less understood by everybody and IMO should be done before the first game we play at Ibrox and after that no more.

Once the novelty of something wears off it becomes boring and can make people indifferent to the original idea.

As an example I can point to the numerous times we have done a minutes applause but I know that I am lost regarding the reason most times so rarely join in.

33 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Have a look on-line, have a look at the replies to CG, have a look at the replies to the club's statement, read Rangers message boards. 

Club have made a statement, and a clear one at that. I'll leave it at that. 

In that case the police will have been involved and we can expect prosecutions/convictions. But unless we know who the alleged racists were and their motivations, it’s impossible to draw conclusions. 

4 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

What's the point being made here? That because one pervert has been discovered linked to BLM that the movement is irretrievably tarnished? Well by that logic the monarchy is tarnished by Prince Andrew. 

It’s not The point I was making but if you think that’s a conclusion worth drawing from it then be my guest. 

43 minutes ago, Charloch said:

I take BLM at their word and assume that what their website indicates as their cardinal aims characterise the nature of the organisation. These aims are explicitly Marxist, specifically neo or cultural-Marxist. The Frankfurt School and those who have followed them have sought through Critical Theory to deconstruct the Western capitalist edifice. They have succeeded not by challenging capitalism - BLM are working hand in glove with corporate America and increasingly the UK (including now Rangers) - but rather by undermining the fundamental cultural institutions that bound Western civilisation together. The family, the nation state/patriotism and Christianity were the bulwarks they had to destroy. The most powerful vehicle for this spirit has been the sexual revolution. Anyone Everyone is an almost perfect synthesis of neo-Marxist axioms. It's ironic that many Rangers fans gave their lives to prevent fascism conquering the United Kingdom. Our generation welcomes it in with a flag and a scarf. There are things you can no longer say in this country. Why is that? Because were functionally under the sway of Marxist political correctness and hate speech laws. Marxism is just fascism with better propaganda. It is fascism. The straight arm salute, the raised fist, it's all the same.

Honestly I think you are very confused and over-reacting: to say that the club is immersed in neo-marxist axioms is near-hysteric: it is just about doing what is right. Rangers fans and other may have thought they were fighting against fascism but there is plenty of evidence to suggest that the British ruling class were not anti-Hitler and Mussolini per se. Indeed, Lord Halifax only turned against Hitler when he realised that his landed estates would be under threat. Marxism and fascism are emphatically not two sides of the same coin; Lenin's idea of the dictatorship of the proletariat is but the prelude to complete freedom for all, free from ruling elites. Fascism has no such ideal other than the rule of the elite. As for free speech I think you'll find it very much continues thanks to social media, some of which is quite sickening.