Hibs ST Appeal Video!!!!

In Scotland, there is a direct correlation between the rise on nationalism and Janey Godley.

We are told consistently that Janey is funny, she has Nicola's approval. I find her to be excruciating. A modicum of presentation("just a pyoor wee wumin fae the east end o' Glesgah"), but no content. There are worse, not many, but special mention to Janey's privately educated daughter, Ashleigh. A dozen years attending Hutchesons' Grammar School for Girls' has produced no presentation and no content. 

I suspect the Malaprop Sisters have the Janey stamp of approval? The rest of us will have to continue our search for fires in orphanages.

Is there any way I can unsee that?

I quite enjoyed Dougray Scott's character in Twin Town (he wore a 1970s Rangers shirt in the scene where he was killed...because he hates Rangers).  The line, "Get oot ma way, ya Welsh b@stards!", was inspiring. 

Right on cue.

Janey Godley has once again taken to the newspapers to give her hilarious take on Boris the PM visiting Scotland today.

Of course, all done within NAF(Nicola Approved Fun) parameters.

Janey has decreed Boris to be, "a big cowardy shitey bag".

Comedy, when will Janey start?