[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Coventry (Aribo, Goldson)

9 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I am the unfortunately, and I’m not paying Premier £12 for a friendly. Rangers TV used to do audio too but I can’t see it on the website. 

There are, ahem, other ways around a difficult situation. I agree with giving Premier Sports and their anti-Rangers commentary teams a wide steer.

Jones had some "enigmatic" message from some other player on his instagramm account that might not have pleased anyone of the managment. I.e. "I came on for 15 mins, played well enough and then sat on the bench for the next 10 games" or so.

Game so far tells us a bit about what to expect when things don't click or team suss us out early. Seen it before. Unless Kent makes all his running and roving count, we lack in attack. Its all fine and well having his and Hagi`s and Aribo's creativity, but we need people at the end of it. Perfect game to show that we do NOT need Kamara and Jack in midfield, as we lack one attacking option to work City's rearguard.

And for all the dominance, that counter-attack was inches away from giving City the lead. How often have we seen this ...