[FT] Hamilton Acas 0 - 2 Rangers (Hagi 15; Tavernier 20)

I don't see, or should I say, I have not saw anything at all, not the slightest piece of evidence that Barker should be starting matches for us. He's fucking rotten.

However, this is a training match for us. Real positive display here so far. Great first half and started 2nd well

3 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Arfield can play wide, central or no. 10. Can Barker though?

Yes.

Arfield can't, really. Central, yes; maybe off the striker, but there are others in front of him. That's it, for me. 

Can Arfield beat a man?

6 minutes ago, blueflag said:

I don't see, or should I say, I have not saw anything at all, not the slightest piece of evidence that Barker should be starting matches for us. He's fucking rotten.

However, this is a training match for us. Real positive display here so far. Great first half and started 2nd well

He is not fucking rotten - not having the best of games but been better in last 10mins - beating men and few good crosses

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

He is not fucking rotten - not having the best of games but been better in last 10mins - beating men and few good crosses

In fairness, my 14 yr lad would probably beat a few of these Hamilton players today.

Anyway, sorry, we disagree. He's been given chances for us, done nothing. Absolutely nothing.  He had also passed the ball away and had a few embarrassing shots on goal to go with his good few crosses.

Just now, blueflag said:

In fairness, my 14 yr lad would probably beat a few of these Hamilton players today.

Anyway, sorry, we disagree. He's been given chances for us, done nothing. Absolutely nothing.  He had also passed the ball away and had a few embarrassing shots on goal to go with his good few crosses.

You talking about Kent? :D