[FT] Hamilton Acas 0 - 2 Rangers (Hagi 15; Tavernier 20)

14 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Yeah. If we can direct it in the right way, I believe he can do a job. 

I remain to be convinced. 

He plays in a team which dominates most games. he will never have a better chance to strut whatever stuff he has. 

1 minute ago, Uilleam said:

I remain to be convinced. 

He plays in a team which dominates most games. he will never have a better chance to strut whatever stuff he has. 

I'm not convinced Barker will do it for us, I also don't believe he should be keeping Arfield out of the team, even JJ

1 minute ago, alexscottislegend said:

We're actually a bit light on wingers now, with Murphy away to Hibs and Hastie and Middleton out on loan, so only really Jones and Barker to cover Kent.

Confident we'll bring in another but worth noting we don't play with wingers per se which is why Jones and Murphy in particular can't get a game.

We have moved to a 4-2-3-1 but the front four are all central (or no wider than the half-space) with the full backs providing the width.

• Frankie changed the title to Hamilton Acas 0 - 2 Rangers (Hagi 15; Tavernier 20)

Past history suggests Accies, relieved that Rangers haven’t scored four, come out with renewed vigour and get a goal early whereafter a nervous and uncertain forty minutes follow and a last gasp equaliser. 

Maybe this Rangers side is made of stronger stuff. We’ll know soon.

Just now, ian1964 said:

I'm not convinced Barker will do it for us, I also don't believe he should be keeping Arfield out of the team, even JJ

They're different players, that play different positions. That's like saying 'I don't believe Morelos should be keeping Edmundson out the team'.