• Filip Helander
    • Borna Barisic
    • Ryan Jack
    • Steven Davis
    • Ianis Hagi
    • Ryan Kent
    • Brandon Barker
    • Kemar Roofe

A good team performance with some fine individual displays as well.

I felt Ryan Jack turned in his best game of the season so far and was impressed with a few others such as Roofe, Goldson and Helander but, for me, Ryan Kent was the star man.

I thought Goldson and Helander had a solid game but were not really tested as far as defending was concerned. The front men were quite fluid at times which was good to see. Midfield has some urgency so all round a good performance. Unlucky not to score more. MOTM goes to Ryan Kent, who combined skill with tenacity.

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Kent, for me. I was really pleased with his end product - he never got a goal or an assist, but his final ball always caused trouble.

Wasn't the second goal credited as his assist?  OK, the keeper spilled his shot but not sure if that rules out the assist stat for you nerds?

14 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Wasn't the second goal credited as his assist?  OK, the keeper spilled his shot but not sure if that rules out the assist stat for you nerds?

I don't think it's an assist. 

I think it depends on whether Tavernier would have got on the end of it without the 'keeper's parry. 

I count it as a key action - it is instrumental in the goal being scored.  

For me it comes down to a choice between the two Ryans. On this occasion I’ve gone for Jack but either would deserve to be MOTM. 

Edited by Bill

Kent for me. But a special mention for Davis who has come in and changed the dynamic in the midfield away from JacKamara with minimal fuss.  I wondered if he might be a bit part played this year but on current form he’s a first pick.