[FT] Celtic 0 - 2 Rangers (Goldson 9, 54)

29 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic
Jack Davis Kamara
Arfield Kent
Morelos

This would be my team to start, Davis will have played all the games for NI but he is crucial for us in this match.

I'd like the look of that team but with Arfield playing well from deeper areas then I can't see the manager moving him forward for this game.

The balance of the midfield is vital though and the decision of who plays alongside Morelos and Kent also key.

I'm just grateful we have more options at last!

One wee correction  -McGregor has played for Scotland during this international break so wont be quite as fresh, but point taken about the other 2 of their midfield 3 compared to our who have all been playing.

We have to go with Arfield ahead of Jack as Scottie has been fantastic and deserves his chance to play in the big one, and I wouldnt be sure Morelos will start, after the travelling and with his abysmal OF record, I can see us leaving him on the bench and going with one of the other options (more likely Itten).

I think it'll be a bit of a surreal experience for us all - an Old Firm game in an empty stadium. Fingers crossed it suits us and we came away with a deserved win. I dont buy into this weakened Celtic team either. The majority of the players out or, potentially out, with the exception of Edouard - wouldn't have played anyway. I still think we will see the Frenchman too. Goldson and co need to be on their A game

2 hours ago, Whosthedado said:

I think it'll be a bit of a surreal experience for us all - an Old Firm game in an empty stadium. Fingers crossed it suits us and we came away with a deserved win. I dont buy into this weakened Celtic team either. The majority of the players out or, potentially out, with the exception of Edouard - wouldn't have played anyway. I still think we will see the Frenchman too. Goldson and co need to be on their A game

I think most fans also think the same regarding weakened team! however we will always play our best when teams attack us and it's for that reason I am confident, as I was before all this COVID shit.