Its Official - The People Running Our Club Hate Us

Cammy,

You think that McCoist, in an interview where he might be required to respond swiftly will be thinking "now, should I mention when we did it in a 9IAR game or when the Tims did it to us" ? Come on, that is silly - the Tims doing it to us is fresher in the mind. Yes, the red card displays might have been a better example - but I challenge any of us to say we have never said something under pressure that afterwards we realised there were much better things to say.

As for this being an issue for other clubs in Scotland - yes of course it is - but Rangers and its fans should only concern themselves with their own contribution. When/If the sheep use their usual diatribe then it will be time to seek the SPL to come down hard on them and if only to ensure consistent aplpication in their own rules.

I said before and I will say again, the SPL have set themselves up for a HUGE fall because it will be nigh on impossible to manage the appication of that "offensive" rule.

The worst thing about it is all this is propaganda and the mhedia give the perception that "We" are all bad and the "rest" are ok. This happens with everything on the news though.

But for our own supposed "Rangers Men" to say we should act more like Celtic fans is just baffling IMO. They are the ones who should know deep down that the majority of Bears are top notch fans. All we need to look at is Cammys list of what Celtic fans have done over the years and its a no brainer that that lot are worse than us and thats not to mention Aberdeen and even Hibs fans.

We wouldnt mind being up against a fighting (debating) the media but when our own people are saying this then what hope do we have. Im surprised at McCoist though.

BTW I had to have a chuckle at this:

So if we are to act more like Tims, here are some things we need to do during the Chelsea game tomorrow ;

Throw ourselves of the Club Deck

Cammy,

You think that McCoist, in an interview where he might be required to respond swiftly will be thinking "now, should I mention when we did it in a 9IAR game or when the Tims did it to us" ? Come on, that is silly - the Tims doing it to us is fresher in the mind. Yes, the red card displays might have been a better example - but I challenge any of us to say we have never said something under pressure that afterwards we realised there were much better things to say.

As for this being an issue for other clubs in Scotland - yes of course it is - but Rangers and its fans should only concern themselves with their own contribution. When/If the sheep use their usual diatribe then it will be time to seek the SPL to come down hard on them and if only to ensure consistent aplpication in their own rules.

I said before and I will say again, the SPL have set themselves up for a HUGE fall because it will be nigh on impossible to manage the appication of that "offensive" rule.

Craig, McCoist KNEW that he was there to talk about sectarianism etc so he should have been prepared. He is a RANGERS employee and I expect nothing more than a RANGERS employee to use RANGERS as a positive example, and not Craptic. There are so many positive examples he could have used, some that could have been plucked from his vast experience as a RANGERS player.

Can you imagine Tommy Burns in the same situation using the brilliant Union Flag and Soltire card display as a 'positive' example when discussing Craptic supporters problems?

Cammy F

Craig, McCoist KNEW that he was there to talk about sectarianism etc so he should have been prepared. He is a RANGERS employee and I expect nothing more than a RANGERS employee to use RANGERS as a positive example, and not Craptic. There are so many positive examples he could have used, some that could have been plucked from his vast experience as a RANGERS player.

Can you imagine Tommy Burns in the same situation using the brilliant Union Flag and Soltire card display as a 'positive' example when discussing Craptic supporters problems?

Cammy F

He never wanted top take any examples from his playin days as many things have changed from now, he was trying to use a recent one. HE choose the berach balls etc, admit it every one thought it was a laugh and a joke and that what Ally is saying. If you think McCoist is against our club well mate i think you should rip up your season ticket

He never wanted top take any examples from his playin days as many things have changed from now, he was trying to use a recent one. HE choose the berach balls etc, admit it every one thought it was a laugh and a joke and that what Ally is saying. If you think McCoist is against our club well mate i think you should rip up your season ticket

Fraser, where did I say McCoist was against our club? I am using this latest 'slip' as more evidence that the majority of people who are leading our club care not one iota about you and me.

I certainly didn't think it was a laugh, and anyway, you'd be hard pushed to find a beach anywhere near 'Suville'.

BTW, the brilliant card displays at Ibrox happened after this also. Surely, a 'Rangers Legend' should be using positive examples of HIS own support rather than their bitterest (sic) rivals.

As I said, can you imagine Tommy Burns using US as an example for Craptic fans to follow :rolleyes:

Cammy F

He was using an example of football banter, since when was card displays football banter

One could actually say Beach balls wasnt banter, it was taunting the Gers fans in a situation which already his high tension (OF derby).

I know and you know and most people know its banter but there is a good few who would get wound up by this.

Of course people would get wound up, thats what football can be like. Toungue and cheek

What next, Walter Smith using Boruc's flag antics as 'banter'. Knowing Rangers, I wouldn't put it passed them....

Cammy F