Its Official - The People Running Our Club Hate Us

If any further evidence was required that the people who run (or ruin) or club hate us, we were given some fine nuggets from Scott, Jardine and more dissapointingly, Ally McCoist over the last 2 days.

The latest anti-sectarian release from Ibrox was a monumental own goal and Ally, if you really think that us, Rangers fans, should act more like Tims then you have dropped in my estimations.

I'll leave you with quotes (todays Herald) from another Rangers 'legend' and Murray LAPDOPG Sany Jardine ;

"When I came here in 1964, we had no Catholics," he said. "Not just the playing staff, anywhere. There was no bit of paper, it was an unwritten rule. David Murray changed that and it moved on significantly in 1989 when Maurice Johnston signed. You cannot clear up 80 years of sectarianism in eight months, but we are a huge way down the road."

----------------------------------------

Wise up Bears, we need to eject this regime and we need to eject it NOW.

Cammy F

Rather harsh in your assessment Cammy.

The jist of what they were saying, IMO, was that the sectarian songs need to be eradicated as we need to bend to the powers that be the SPL and UEFA.

Where in the article did it say we should act more like the Tims ? I can't say I saw that in the article.

Rather harsh in your assessment Cammy.

The jist of what they were saying, IMO, was that the sectarian songs need to be eradicated as we need to bend to the powers that be the SPL and UEFA.

Where in the article did it say we should act more like the Tims ? I can't say I saw that in the article.

Not harsh at all - these new rules effect every team in Scotland, do you here their 'people' making rash, ill-informed and self loathing statements like you hear on a weekly basis from Ibrox?

What Rangers are doing is giving the press more reason to print that we are the ONLY club with a problem. Why keep highlighting this? Why keep the focus on us? The answer, they don't want us, in fact the powers that be hate us.

Surely a statement that read as follows would have been better received ;

Rangers FC recognise that a small section of our fans, like a small section of fans from every other Scottish Club sing songs that are offensive and we are working to eradicate these. Rangers would like to thank the vast majority of fans who have backed previous pleas from the club and who have supported our drive to eradicate sectarianism and racism from Scottish, European and World football.

--------------

Ally McCoist indicated that Craptic fans are a 'hoot' as they came to Ibrox dressed in silly hats and through beach balls onto the pitch. Failed to mention that they then proceeded to sing songs in support of child murderers then sang 'fuck the queen and davie cooper, he's dead'.

Someone at our club needs to get hold of reptiles like Jardine and tell them to bite their fookin lips before speaking to the press. He has effectively told lies and made us look like arses - and he gets paid for the privilage.

Our club is rotten from the top dowm, when are we going to realise this and act?

Cammy F

I think they need to be seen doing something about sectarianism which still is there in our club but are going the totally wrong way about it IMO. the people who have came out and said what they have are just spokesmen for them higher up IMO but whom fans did/still? respect but after what they have said the respect is waning fast especially for SJ who can't expect to say what he did and come out smelling of roses from many or any Rangers. I am stunned as to what SJ has actually said about our fans!!

I thought we were actually getting somewhere and with the RST etc making strides we could've headed in the right direction but after these comments I don't know.

I saw some quote earlier saying that we should try to behave more like Celtic's fans, think it was from McCoist.

So if we are to act more like Tims, here are some things we need to do during the Chelsea game tomorrow ;

Invade the pitch

Throw Mars Bars at the Directors

Throw ourselves of the Club Deck

Attack the referee on the pitch then run round to his house and smash up his house

Post the address of the linesman on the internet

Find out what school the officials children go to. Post these on the internet then go around and abuse said children

Sing vile and repugnent songs

Get a jet diverted to Cardiff

Amass the most arrests at a game (like the Tims managed at Balckburn)

Stab a fellow fan in the pie 'q'

Shoot a fellow fan in a pub prior to the game

Boo thro silences for the Ibrox disaster

Boo thro silence for the Queen Mum

MAke plane jestures to American players

Dress up in monkey suits and throw bananas at Mark Walters

Racially abuse our OWN players

So come Bears, we've got some reputation to live up to, eh Ally?

Cammy F

We still need to get our own house in order. We aren't exactly hoiler than thou. Neither are they. But we can't control their actions.

McCoist may have been wrong in what he said - you never said something when under pressure that you realised later was wrong ?

we do need to get our own house in order yes I think the majority agrees on that, but surely it's plain for all to see how much they are getting away with very similar goings on and nothing happens. their club just comes out saying there is not a problem and everyone including their own who are to blame believe them, our club comes out and basically says we have been bigots for the last 80 years or so and of course everyone believes them!!! no one, especially our club at times like these are certainly not doing us any favours!!

We still need to get our own house in order. We aren't exactly hoiler than thou. Neither are they. But we can't control their actions.

McCoist may have been wrong in what he said - you never said something when under pressure that you realised later was wrong ?

Nobody is denying that we need to get our house in order, but why do Rangers have to tell us this every other week? We are getting our house in order and we have dropped the songs that we were asked to (TBB and anything with effteepee).

We then get a statement from Rangers telling us to stop anything that is offensive (I thought we had, see above) but NO indication from Rangers as to what is 'now offensive' and 'offensive to whom'.

BMCK put is brilliantly regarding Ally McCoists comments ;

i think the problem is that he's factually incorrect to the detriment of our fans reputation.

And SJ statement was factually incorrect to the detriment of OUR clubs reputation - ie HE LIED

This season could see us docked points for singing our national anthem and songs like RB and see clubs like Aberdenn ignored whilst singing songs about the Ibrox Disaster - that won't be our fault, it'll be the fault of the spineless bastards that are running our club

Cammy F