Its Official - The People Running Our Club Hate Us

I don't disagree Johnny - THEY are getting away with it because they are defending themselves much better than we are.

But I would rather that we, as a club (management and fans alike) dealt with our problems ourselves - then we won't, or shouldn't, have the same need to defend ourselves - if you make yourself squeeky clean then shit shouldn't stick - and at that point the focus will be on them.

We have known for a while that they have a much more effective PR/media vehicle.

I just prefer we as a CLUB see our own failings and try to deal with them.

I don't disagree Johnny - THEY are getting away with it because they are defending themselves much better than we are.

But I would rather that we, as a club (management and fans alike) dealt with our problems ourselves - then we won't, or shouldn't, have the same need to defend ourselves - if you make yourself squeeky clean then shit shouldn't stick - and at that point the focus will be on them.

We have known for a while that they have a much more effective PR/media vehicle.

But look what we are up against - this may sound paranoid, but no matter how squeaky clean we become, there are people (in power) out there that won't rest until Rangers are no longer.

There are people out there (I would call them bigots) who are repulsed just by the fact that we exist. There are people (I'd call them bigots) who are offended by ANYTHING we do.

Don't believe me? Where else would the colour of a shirt be linked to a murder in NI? Where else would a paper claim that grass was cut like 'a sash'? Where else would media outlets ignore one sides failings yet jump on and make up lies against the other sidae? I'll tell you where, here in Bonnie Scotland.

Its time that the custodians of our club grew a set of balls and challanged these BIGOTS head on - but no, dignified silence and blackening the name of our club and fans to try to apease these bigots is the way forward according to Mr Murray

Cammy F

i agree there but the statements from SJ and AM the last few days certainly aren't going to help relationships between the club and the fans far from it. I can't see any logic why he has said this under pressure or not, i still can't get my head round what he said TBO.

But look what we are up against - this may sound paranoid, but no matter how squeaky clean we become, there are people (in power) out there that won't rest until Rangers are no longer.

There are people out there (I would call them bigots) who are repulsed just by the fact that we exist. There are people (I'd call them bigots) who are offended by ANYTHING we do.

Don't believe me? Where else would the colour of a shirt be linked to a murder in NI? Where else would a paper claim that grass was cut like 'a sash'? Where else would media outlets ignore one sides failings yet jump on and make up lies against the other sidae? I'll tell you where, here in Bonnie Scotland.

Its time that the custodians of our club grew a set of balls and challanged these BIGOTS head on - but no, dignified silence and blackening the name of our club and fans to try to apease these bigots is the way forward according to Mr Murray

Cammy F

very true and you know this will never happen while SDM is at the head of our club .

very true and you know this will never happen while SDM is at the head of our club .

Who can forget that a journalist compared the match day experience at Ibrox to the Nurenburg rallies - what did our custodian do about this?

We have had journos call us 'orange scum'. 'bigots', 'vile and repugnent' etc and nothing has been done. No sactions taken against them - in fact they are all still allowed FREE access to Ibrox on matchdays.

All our custodian wants to do is suck their cock and bend over and get it royally from the rear (unless they attack him personally) - this is strong language, but this is how I feel. SDM is going to go down in history as the man that killed Rangers and for that, the press in Scotland will make him a 'Saint'.

Cammy F

All our custodian wants to do is suck their cock and bend over and get it royally from the rear (unless they attack him personally)

i raised this point in one of my articles. i'm amazed your average fan cant see it.

Be like more like Celtic ????????

I never heard this, Ally just toke one example of how football banter should be like now e.g when Celtic came to Ibrox with beachballs etc

He never said anything like being like them.

Anyway we need to cut sectarian stuff out NOW ! because we can lose points next season from doing such things.

Come on WE ARE THE PEOPLE and dont sing stupid songs that could in the end cost us the league

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Fraser, an employee of Rangers Football Club claimed last season that WE ARE THE PEOPLE is sectarian. That is what we are up against.

never heard this, Ally just toke one example of how football banter should be like now e.g when Celtic came to Ibrox with beachballs etc

Fraser, we did the same at Parkhead during 9-in-a-row, a game in which a certain Ally McCoist played in - why didn't he use this as his example? Why didn't he use say, the orange cup final as an example of how fans can and should behave? Or, going on more recent 'displays', why didn't Ally McCoist use any of the fantastic card displays in Europe as his example?

Cammy F