SFA's Independent Report on Sexual Abuse in Football

Someone`s had no sex for a while or tries to endear him for a future job, someone who will surely never set a foot into Ibrox as a journalist ...

Graham Spiers @GrahamSpiers 

While Stewart Robertson, the Rangers MD, bans or bars journalists galore from Ibrox - a hallmark of his time at the club - I am astounded he and Rangers have still not uttered a cheep of regret over historic child sex abuse. That SFA report was 5 days ago now. Sheer cowardice.

Maybe I am wrong, but I can think of about 2 or 3 reporters "banned or barred" form Ibrox. "Galore"  has a different meaning.

Has any of the other clubs mentioned in the report commented on it or offered an apology to anyone?

Edited by der Berliner

53 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Someone`s had no sex for a while or tries to endear him for a future job, someone who will surely never set a foot into Ibrox as a journalist ...

While Stewart Robertson, the Rangers MD, bans or bars journalists galore from Ibrox - a hallmark of his time at the club - I am astounded he and Rangers have still not uttered a cheep of regret over historic child sex abuse. That SFA report was 5 days ago now. Sheer cowardice.

Maybe I am wrong, but I can think of about 2 or 3 reporters "banned or barred" form Ibrox. "Galore"  has a different meaning.

Has any of the other clubs mentioned in the report commented on it or offered an apology to anyone?

You are wrong, bud.  No journalist is barred AFAIK - folks like McLaughlin have had their press privileges revoked, but they still aren't barred

Shameless, and shameful, deflection by the half man-half dildo. 

His, and other, attempts to posit legal, and moral, equivalence are distatsteful, unnecessary, and plain wrong. Who, apart from those transparently agenda driven, would do this? It's like declaring a housebreaker to be coequal with the Krays, quite frankly. 

He is too stupid, too entrenched, or, most likely, too scared, to admit, to himself, that he is, most probably, standing on the wrong side of history. 

Spiers' tantrum Tweet sums up his infantile and deranged hatred of Rangers.

As for the club's response to the SFA report, wouldn't it be better to take the necessary time and steps to do the right thing, for the victims first and foremost, than to just issue a largely pointless box-ticking statement.

I hope the club do do the right thing.

17 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Shameless, and shameful, deflection by the half man-half dildo. 

His, and other, attempts to posit legal, and moral, equivalence are distatsteful, unnecessary, and plain wrong. Who, apart from those transparently agenda driven, would do this? It's like declaring a housebreaker to be coequal with the Krays, quite frankly. 

He is too stupid, too entrenched, or, most likely, too scared, to admit, to himself, that he is, most probably, standing on the wrong side of history. 

Lets also not forget that Speirs also famously defended a Catholic priest guilty of child abuse as "a decent man".  And did he not also defend the Hearts player (can't remember his name) who was sacked for being inappropriate with an underage girl ?

Speirs and his moral compass can GTF.

57 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

We can barely hear Spiers these days, his last, shallow, rattling breaths continue to roll across the Fenwick Moors. He is reduced to being a Columnist on a newspaper that barely sells 7,000 copies daily, providing 3 or 4 Podcasts for £3.75 per month, and continuing to be ra Sellik's useful idiot. This latest Tweet is under Peter's orders, he is hoping for clickbait? I hope Rangers supporters refrain from engaging the current Sellik season ticket holder. You will be doing him a favour, allow him time to identify and battle his demons.

Ra Bhoy in Corduroy is a right Baptist and his demons arrived 21 years ago. It was the culmination of MON's first season and a dozen Journos who had slavishly adhered to ra Sellik party line, were to be rewarded with a slap-up Beano at One Devonshire Gardens. There was Kevin McKenna, Andrew H Smith, Ewing Grahame, Mark Guidi, Hugh Keevins, Glenn Gibbons, ............. and Graham Spiers. The Odious Creep learned to suck cock, realised he liked dairy products, and these last few years has confirmed his status as Ershur's Big Cheese, the Laird of Dunlop. 

Don't bother looking for any Spiers reference to THE child sex abuse scandal in Scottish football, he didn't get off his knees. He has a couple of indulgences, firstly running interference on Hearts then young player, Craig Thomson who was convicted of internet grooming a 13-14 year old girl. Graham thought the means of communication was the problem, and not the beast operating the keyboard. Then there was Graham Rix, mitigation provided again, without request. Graham himself feels abused by David Murray and today's Tweet is a regurgitation of succulent lamb.

Graham has a cover story, he takes his two lads to Parkhead, encouraging their love of football, the way his Dad did, taking him to Ibrox. Peter is going and he wants to cause chaos, he feeds Graham the line that is effectively accusing others, of what you are being accused. It's a line from every Totalitarian regime's Aide Memoire. Graham does this willingly because he is motivated by hatred. Still, hopefully it will earn him a cheese board at the Captain's Table?