[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 38)

Bizarrely I thought we did OK for the first 15mins but then started to be really cheap on the ball and with our work-rate which allowed Celtic to take control and, if we're honest, they could have scored two or three as we seemed to lose all shape.

Fortunately, we took advantage of a cheap corner kick and were unlucky not to take the lead shortly after with a superb volley from Kent.

Second we need a lot, lot more though - especially from the midfield which is again posted missing far too often and, for me, too lazy in getting out to the wide men which showed at the Celtic goal.

Just now, Bill said:

It’s a tough ask for Balogun and he’s trying hard but the reality is we’re wide open at RB and I’m sure SG will make a change now. 

Not enough support again from Hagi and Kamara is too slow in getting out too often, leaving Laxalt as their most productive player.

McGregor in typcial Scum heartbreak Rangers-keeper form.

Pretty even till the goal, then they had their tails up, but we worked ourselves back into it. Sweet strike by Kent, might have been contender for 2nd spot in goal of the season behind Roofe`s.

Eagle-eyed Collum at Edouard`s dive, then he missed Helander`s "handball", which will sure be debated by the "experts". Meanwhile, Morelos (for a change) working Brown into a frenzy fit.

19 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

I think that that might have been a pen. 

But we are 2nd best here, by a bit of a distance, and they look like they won't need penalty kicks. 

Behind the goal view showed it as a clear dive.  Well done Collum on that occasion. 

2 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Not enough support again from Hagi and Kamara is too slow in getting out too often, leaving Laxalt as their most productive player.

.. but you have to admit, he has done his hair neatly today ?

But yeah, Kamara is a bit off the pace, even though he usually looks like that every now and then. Maybe introducing Wright to chase their midfielders and defenders.

Edited by der Berliner