Maybe Nothing In It, But......

Pretty sure this is something that happens after every match as one of the protocols for allowing games to be played. I can't see any way there will be fans back this season and I think we're still months away from a full Ibrox. The issue isn't the stadium itself it's the movement of 50,000 people across the country, sharing cars, trains, buses and of course the subway. Until we're back to level 0 right across the country I think large crowds will remain restricted. 

7 minutes ago, Frankie said:

I think we'll have a small number of fans back for the start of next season but if we're even at 30,000 this time next year, we'll be doing well.

i don't see why it would be that bad. almost everyone will be vaccinated long before then and while lots of people may have covid you will be more likely to die from getting in your car. 

for me we will be switching from controlling this by restrictions to vaccinations fairly soon. 

I am no expert though. 

Only going by planning for my work-place (uni labs) which are still going to be well down capacity-wise well into next year.

We're still planning on at least 1m distancing for labs which, of course, could change and are indoors but I'm not convinced we'll see capacity Ibrox crowds for a while yet for the logistical reasons John rightly cautioned us on.

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

i don't see why it would be that bad. almost everyone will be vaccinated long before then and while lots of people may have covid you will be more likely to die from getting in your car. 

for me we will be switching from controlling this by restrictions to vaccinations fairly soon. 

I am no expert though. 

Yeah, I don't see why those who have been vaccinated can't be allowed back...although I'm possibly missing something.