In tonight's commentary it was mentioned he had 7 clean sheets in 10 European outings. Make that 8 in 11.

He has also not conceded a goal for more than 450 minutes, in no small part due to the defenders in front of him.

As Walter says, it may not be pretty to watch, but it is effective. If you don't concede you can't be beaten.

Keep it up. :cheers:

In tonight's commentary it was mentioned he had 7 clean sheets in 10 European outings. Make that 8 in 11.

He has also not conceded a goal for more than 450 minutes, in no small part due to the defenders in front of him.

As Walter says, it may not be pretty to watch, but it is effective. If you don't concede you can't be beaten.

Keep it up. :cheers:

To be fair, it's still early season and the fact we are not conceding goals is a great base to build on,IMO the team has still to gel and when it does i'm sure we are going to see a good strong Rangers team, at last,and we all hope we get that CL qualification as i'm sure that will get our season really going once the pressure of CL goes :cheers:

To be fair, it's still early season and the fact we are not conceding goals is a great base to build on,IMO the team has still to gel and when it does i'm sure we are going to see a good strong Rangers team, at last,and we all hope we get that CL qualification as i'm sure that will get our season really going once the pressure of CL goes :cheers:

Still though, i think credit is due here. Will do wonders for the guys confidence. Not conceding in 8 out of 11 european games is excellent:cheers:

Still though, i think credit is due here. Will do wonders for the guys confidence. Not conceding in 8 out of 11 european games is excellent:cheers:

Agreed mate, my glass is always half full,IMO it's a good steady start to the season and i believe we will grow stronger as the season rolls on :cheers:

I certainly have no complaints about McGregor i think he has done really well since he came in. Yes he did have a few flaps at crosses last year but what keeper does not have that. Someone said a good keeper is worth 15 points a season and i think McGregor saved us in at least 5 games last year.

I think he's a very good keeper who is doing fantastic behind our best defence for a long time. He's not quite top drawer goalie but then if we'd paid 9M for one of those, we wouldn't have a team.

Basically, he's probably the best we can afford.

He's doing very well and improving all the time. I also don't think he's too far behind Craig Gordon, so it'll be an interesting season to see what happens with the two of them.

This is the most solid-looking defence we've had in years.

PS And I don't think Gordon is THAT much better.

gordon is the most over rated goalkeeper of all time. top drawer goalkeepers dont punch the ball into their own net (septic last year) and it wont be long till hes found out. just glad we never forked out for him.

gordon is the most over rated goalkeeper of all time. top drawer goalkeepers dont punch the ball into their own net (septic last year) and it wont be long till hes found out. just glad we never forked out for him.

Name me a top drawer goalkeeper who has never made a mistake.