i think hemdani's attitude is first class. i had my suspicions at the start - werent there whispers about him refusing to train and stuff - but he's totally won me over. in europe he's even shown unfrench fiestyness in several challenges.

he just said this about novo:

ââ?¬Å?Nacho is amazing,ââ?¬Â Hemdani said. ââ?¬Å?He always pops up just when we need him to and scores these important goals. I really enjoy having him in our team. Nacho has given everything he has, week in, week out, for this club for four years now. I know he is in the final year of his contract. I hope he will be offered a new deal and will stay for much, much longer because the club needs a player like him here.ââ?¬Â

shows he's thinking about the interests of the club and stuff. despite his relaxed veneer, i think he's turning into a bit of a rangers fan. :D

Yeah i remember when he was injured there was noise about him being lazy and playing it out a bit, but he's shown that's not the case.

IMO he's been the best passer in the team for at least a year, although he's had a slow start to the season compared to Thomsom, he's still a very important player for us.

I agree with him about Novo too, the guy has the club in his heart which has been rare (apart from Prso) for a while now and i hope he's still at Ibrox next season.

Aye, Hemdani is a fine player.

Still gets a lot of stick of many fans because of his defensive and unglamorous nature but, for the most part, the guy is a fine football player.

In saying that, as much as I admire him, if we got an offer of above �£2.5million, I'd take it.... :uzi:

One of the most technical players we have. His reading of the game is second to none. I can't understand why some fans don't like him as breaks up more opposition attacks than anyone else and mostly gets the ball away to a Rangers player. Sorry Frankie i would rather sell Fergie than Hemdani but i think that is well known.:)

One of the most technical players we have. His reading of the game is second to none. I can't understand why some fans don't like him as breaks up more opposition attacks than anyone else and mostly gets the ball away to a Rangers player. Sorry Frankie i would rather sell Fergie than Hemdani but i think that is well known.:)

really? you dont rate ferguson? :D:devil:

if the club is to move forward then we have to hold to players of hemdanis calibre. the guy oozes class at times and i can count the amount of bad games the guy has had for us on one hand with four fingers cut off. big eck deserves a big pat on the back for signing him.

really? you dont rate ferguson? :D:devil:

:)

He just doesn't do it for me and always has an excuse or blames another player.

I will admit that on his game he can be brilliant but it just does not happen often enough. I keep hoping he will prove me wrong but he never does.

:)

He just doesn't do it for me and always has an excuse or blames another player.

I will admit that on his game he can be brilliant but it just does not happen often enough. I keep hoping he will prove me wrong but he never does.

On the whole he has been playing very well this season Pete - here's hoping this season is the season he proves you wrong !

On the whole he has been playing very well this season Pete - here's hoping this season is the season he proves you wrong !

I have only saw him in Germany and on Tuesday and he didn't get into either of these games. In fact a German amateur gave him the run around for most of the game i saw. The goals he scored were class though so hopefully this will be the season he will not only prove me wrong but earn the right to be classed a good player. He is not and imo never will be a great player.

What about a swap deal with Villareal. Fergie for Juan Rom�¡n Riquelme now i would go for that, as the president of Villareal has said Riquelme will never play for them again. I would even throw a few million in as well or maybe even a loan deal.