Premier League 2021/22

I enjoyed watching Gerrard's side shit the bed...

Next season Fulham are back.

Like Rangers, they are not afraid to give Americans a place on the pitch.

Good luck to them. 

19 hours ago, CammyF said:

Nottingham Forest 45mins away from EPL with centre half pairing of Joe Worrall and Scott McKenna 😏

The standard of the bottom 6 in the EPL is utter garbage. They can spend 20 million on a player and still have a crap team. Fulham paid £40 million for Serri a few years back and were still utter garbage.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

2 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

The standard of the bottom 6 in the EPL is utter garbage. They can spend 20 million on a player and still have a crap team. Fulham paid £40 million for Serri a few years back and were still utter garbage.

The bottom 6 is where i expect Fulham, Bournemouth and Forest to be for most of next season, joined by Brentford, Leeds and possibly Southampton. Before any new signings i'd wager Bournemouth, Forest and Brentford as the fall guys. 

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

There are reports that QPR are about to appoint Michael Beale as their new manager. 

Gerrard is f*cked.

Gerrard aside, it will be interesting to see how Beale copes as a manager. Hoping he's a success as would welcome him back to Ibrox.