Champions League

Guest davierfc

Guest davierfc
So, when are we signing Naismith? ;)

Hopefully sir mint has despatched a private jet to belgrade to pick up bain and get him home to sign naismith 2morrow :devil:

So, when are we signing Naismith? ;)

News is Hemdani is off within 24 hours. I hope we have a replacement centre mid lined up. Seemingly he was excellent tonight again. We will miss him dearly.

News is Hemdani is off within 24 hours. I hope we have a replacement centre mid lined up. Seemingly he was excellent tonight again. We will miss him dearly.

he was fantastic tonight. Thought McGregor was man of the match but Hemdani wasn't far behind. Really hope we have someone lined up if he's going. We really could do with him in the Champions League

Why would we sell Hemdani??? He looked class again tonight, but I guess he will be used sparingly if Thomson and Ferguson are the main men now, so maybe he wants to go somewhere he'll be playing every week.

The under 21 rule isn't helping things either.

Like I said in the other thread, I thought everyone was outstanding tonight. A very mature European performance and McGregor had some superb saves.

Champions league, we're having the cash,

Champions league, we're having the cash!

I would have sold Hemdani before tonight, i've changed my mind now. Might get a decent fee though, so i guess he may be moved on