Champions League

Guest davierfc

Tough group, think i mentioned a post above it looks one of the toughest

Awk well, a don't care

This is what we are here for, aim for 3rd spot Rangers

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED :D

Am telling you now, Ibrox is going to be bouncing with these 3 great teams

I think we can take 7 points at home and 4 away, enough to qualify. We have to be aiing at 2nd spot not 3rd. Lyon are in a transitional period, Barca are hit and miss at the moment and Stuttgart are very beatable. When's the draw for the next round?

I think we can take 7 points at home and 4 away, enough to qualify. We have to be aiing at 2nd spot not 3rd. Lyon are in a transitional period, Barca are hit and miss at the moment and Stuttgart are very beatable. When's the draw for the next round?

That's the mindset my man !!

you make it sound soooooo easy

would like to have some whatever your taking

Barca, 2nd in Spanish league last season

Lyon won something like 5 in a row

Stuttgart won the Germon League last Season

you make it sound soooooo easy

would like to have some whatever your taking

Barca, 2nd in Spanish league last season

Lyon won something like 5 in a row

Stuttgart won the Germon League last Season

Barca - Like Arsenal, can play super-pretty fotball, but lack a cutting edge. On their day can beat any team 7-0 but have trouble beaking down stuffy, well-organised defences (like ours) and are susceptible to the counter-attack (step up DMB, JCD, Cousin ad Novo). Currently 11th in La Liga.

Lyon - In the process of rebuilding their squad - we know how trcky that can be. Let about 7 first team players leave over the summer and are finding it tricky to gel just now. Currently 9th in Ligue 1.

Stuttgart - Punched well above their weight last year, unlkely to do that 2 years in a row. Took advantage of a very poor Munich side. Currently 9th in Bundesliga.

The Mighty Glasgow Rangers - Well-organised side, with an experienced manager, who has shown on the last 8 months that his time away fro Glasgow has been an education for him. No longer shows hs tactical naivety in Europe and has build a squad that knows how to defend for 90+ minutes and take advantage of the chances that come their way. Currently 1st in SPL ( and yet to lose a goal in Europe).

Barca - Like Arsenal, can play super-pretty fotball, but lack a cutting edge. On their day can beat any team 7-0 but have trouble beaking down stuffy, well-organised defences (like ours) and are susceptible to the counter-attack (step up DMB, JCD, Cousin ad Novo). Currently 11th in La Liga.

Lyon - In the process of rebuilding their squad - we know how trcky that can be. Let about 7 first team players leave over the summer and are finding it tricky to gel just now. Currently 9th in Ligue 1.

Stuttgart - Punched well above their weight last year, unlkely to do that 2 years in a row. Took advantage of a very poor Munich side. Currently 9th in Bundesliga.

The Mighty Glasgow Rangers - Well-organised side, with an experienced manager, who has shown on the last 8 months that his time away fro Glasgow has been an education for him. No longer shows hs tactical naivety in Europe and has build a squad that knows how to defend for 90+ minutes and take advantage of the chances that come their way. Currently 1st in SPL ( and yet to lose a goal in Europe).

I don't know why they don't give us the cup already.;)