[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 5' Pen; Morelos 57') - 0 Hibernian

44 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

He doesn't say either will start. 

I would start ramsey as well and give him as long as possible in a fairly strong team. 

Say 

Mcgloughlin

polish RB

goldson

simpson 

bassey

lundstrum

ramsey 

lowrey

sakala 

roofe 

diallo 

Only difference for me is I would play Barisic at LB - he needs to find his confidence, so give him a game against lower tier opposition.  Would also be tempted to try Sands at CB instead of Simpson - but that one is a coin flip for me - one thing for sure, is we need to get someone in there given injuries to Balogun and Helander

Ramsey should start and give him an hour to see how his legs cope with it.  Helander the opposite, give him the last 20-30

21 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I watched the last two games and don`t think we need Kamara in an advanced role. It is fine if he can adjust his current, more defensive-minded game to one more akin to Jack`s, but why use a DM in a AM role? I saw that he scored a cracker in a game already won against a toiling Hearts side, it was his 2nd (sic!) goal of the season. It hasn`t been our problem to keep possession and recycle the ball in defense and midfield, we simply don`t put away the chances we create. When you have 3 or more attackers etc. on the bench, it only makes sense to utilize them ahead of non-attackers or folk like Kent who simply can`t put his shots between the sticks.

Ahhhh, the old Kent thing again, lol.  He has been dynamite his last two games.  Anyone who doesnt see that has an agenda against the lad IMHO.

Kamara has scored 2 goals this season because he has been sitting in front of the back 4.  He isnt actually a DM.  He is a midfielder who can play either DM or CM.  Nobody is getting that central AM spot other than Aribo (who looks tired) or Ramsey when fit.

18 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I watched the last two games and don`t think we need Kamara in an advanced role. It is fine if he can adjust his current, more defensive-minded game to one more akin to Jack`s, but why use a DM in a AM role? I saw that he scored a cracker in a game already won against a toiling Hearts side, it was his 2nd (sic!)[sic] goal of the season. It hasn`t been our problem to keep possession and recycle the ball in defense and midfield, we simply don`t put away the chances we create. When you have 3 or more attackers etc. on the bench, it only makes sense to utilize them ahead of non-attackers or folk like Kent who simply can`t put his shots between the sticks.

Now you want those players ahead of Kent!

It has been reported, for years, that Kamara plays further forward for Finland.

9 minutes ago, craig said:

Ahhhh, the old Kent thing again, lol.  He has been dynamite his last two games.  Anyone who doesnt see that has an agenda against the lad IMHO.

Kamara has scored 2 goals this season because he has been sitting in front of the back 4.  He isnt actually a DM.  He is a midfielder who can play either DM or CM.  Nobody is getting that central AM spot other than Aribo (who looks tired) or Ramsey when fit.

You can sing laurels on Kent all you like, if someone plays as an attacker/striker he should have a better goal return than a bang average left winger. As I said, he can play as a left winger or from a deeper role, no problem. He thus can go on and run teams ragged and create chances ... who others can put away.

Kamara must play for a different Finland then. His goal thread as a DM or CM is de facto minimal. If we have Lundstram, Jack or Co. doing the DM`s job, there is no need to play another DM/CM with no real attacking threat in him ... right now.

Edited by der Berliner

7 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Now you want those players ahead of Kent!

It has been reported, for years, that Kamara plays further forward for Finland.

Yes, if we play 3-up-top I want strikers Sakala, Roofe and Morelos there, who all can play in a front line and have an end product. Kent, Aribo and Co. can still play provider and chip in with the odd goal too.

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

Amazing!

Lets start a poll to rank Transfermarkt, wikipedia and the football manager games.

After deciding which one is best we can all agree to ignore them.

TM in this case deals in facts, no matter how you want to turn it. They list his appearances without afterthoughts or wishful thinking.

23 minutes ago, craig said:

Only difference for me is I would play Barisic at LB - he needs to find his confidence, so give him a game against lower tier opposition.  Would also be tempted to try Sands at CB instead of Simpson - but that one is a coin flip for me - one thing for sure, is we need to get someone in there given injuries to Balogun and Helander

Ramsey should start and give him an hour to see how his legs cope with it.  Helander the opposite, give him the last 20-30

Both good shouts