[FT] Annan Athletic 0 - 3 Rangers (Helander 7; Roofe 22; Sakala 33)

36 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'd be keeping the likes of Helendar and Ramsey well away from tomorrow's match.  

Only due to the plastic pitch I assume.  They need game time to get up to speed.  Tomorrow, against inferior opposition, is the perfect time to get them minutes in the legs because both will be needed soon enough.

2 hours ago, craig said:

Only due to the plastic pitch I assume.  They need game time to get up to speed.  Tomorrow, against inferior opposition, is the perfect time to get them minutes in the legs because both will be needed soon enough.

Experienced professional players know themselves if they are ok with plastic pitches, aye they could still get injured, but they are at no more risk than the Annan players are, who play on that surface all the time! so for me if they say they are ok with it then get on with it! we are running out of matches for Ramsey to get match fit! he is only on loan to us and was brought in to help us win the league, if wants to play then play him 

Anyone else remember losing 2-1 to Annan at Ibrox?

I can't remember anything about the match (thankfully) but do remember looking at a fellow Bear, sitting a few seats away, just before the final whistle and us both shaking our heads in disbelief.  One of the lowest points.  

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I can't remember anything about the match (thankfully) but do remember looking at a fellow Bear, sitting a few seats away, just before the final whistle and us both shaking our heads in disbelief.  One of the lowest points.  

Brother walked out after their second goal one bloke saying there's still forty minutes to go 

Yes remember being stunned at the result,but it was not the only one during "the journey",which was always going to throw up what I would call hiccups.

With the quality we have now it is unthinkable that there might be another Berwick.

4 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Our team that day is listed below. Still gives me shivers. Think we did get "revenge" and beat them 2-0 a few years later.

N Alexander

A Argyriou
Hegarty
Cribari
Wallace

Little
Hutton
Black
K Naismith

Shiels
McCulloch