Stewart Robertson Says There Will Be Away Fans Against Separate Entity FC

A Fortnight past, we lost 3-zip at ra Stydome.

A garrulous Tom Anguish was the most excited I have ever heard him, he could not decide between AngeBall and, "the white hot atmosphere unique to Celtic Park" as the reason for our downfall. The next meeting between the clubs is due at Ibrox. Tom will not set foot in Ibrox because he is a BBC Scotland employee; however, he and fellow members of the Yahoo Media Shamrock CSC know the Green Brigade with their, "witty banners" are a preferred preference in the Broomloan.

The campaign, the co-ordinated campaign to get, "the masked revellers" back into the Ibrox has been growing momentum for a fortnight. Look at those demanding a green'n'grey presence, Rod Stewart, John Hartson, Chris Sutton, Paul Cooney, Hugh MacDonald, Alison McConnell,.................. etc. These are folks that tell us what language is appropriate, only present Sellik convenient facts and, only see our existence as something to be preached at. Last season, saw the first old firm match at Sellik Park as match dat 11(eleven). Traditionally, the first meeting was always between first and third; why eleven and why were all those mentioned saying nothing?

Let's start with comparing like with like. Whether it's 7,500 tickets for the entire Broomloan Stand or it's 900 for the Broomloan - Govan corner; all these seats have unrestricted views. Compare and contrast with the reciprocated at ra Stydome? When was the last time - only time Rod Stewart, John Hartson, Chris Sutton, Paul Cooney, Hugh MacDonald, Alison McConnell, ......... etc sat in the away section at ra Stydome?

5 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

A Fortnight past, we lost 3-zip at ra Stydome.

A garrulous Tom Anguish was the most excited I have ever heard him, he could not decide between AngeBall and, "the white hot atmosphere unique to Celtic Park" as the reason for our downfall. The next meeting between the clubs is due at Ibrox. Tom will not set foot in Ibrox because he is a BBC Scotland employee; however, he and fellow members of the Yahoo Media Shamrock CSC know the Green Brigade with their, "witty banners" are a preferred preference in the Broomloan.

The campaign, the co-ordinated campaign to get, "the masked revellers" back into the Ibrox has been growing momentum for a fortnight. Look at those demanding a green'n'grey presence, Rod Stewart, John Hartson, Chris Sutton, Paul Cooney, Hugh MacDonald, Alison McConnell,.................. etc. These are folks that tell us what language is appropriate, only present Sellik convenient facts and, only see our existence as something to be preached at. Last season, saw the first old firm match at Sellik Park as match dat 11(eleven). Traditionally, the first meeting was always between first and third; why eleven and why were all those mentioned saying nothing?

Let's start with comparing like with like. Whether it's 7,500 tickets for the entire Broomloan Stand or it's 900 for the Broomloan - Govan corner; all these seats have unrestricted views. Compare and contrast with the reciprocated at ra Stydome? When was the last time - only time Rod Stewart, John Hartson, Chris Sutton, Paul Cooney, Hugh MacDonald, Alison McConnell, ......... etc sat in the away section at ra Stydome?

All the people you mention refer the to the match as '' The Glasgow Derby'' not the Old Firm! all the Separate Entity FC fans do the same while screaming for tickets for Ibrox, whilst also screaming '' yer club's deid''........such a weird bunch of sectarian bigots they are!. 

I hope they never again get the whole Broomloan stand, take the corner you are getting allocated or stay away from Ibrox.

2 hours ago, ian1964 said:

All the people you mention refer the to the match as '' The Glasgow Derby'' not the Old Firm! all the Separate Entity FC fans do the same while screaming for tickets for Ibrox, whilst also screaming '' yer club's deid''........such a weird bunch of sectarian bigots they are!. 

I hope they never again get the whole Broomloan stand, take the corner you are getting allocated or stay away from Ibrox.

Allocating them a dug-out is about as far as I'd go 🙂

22 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

hahahahahahahahaha....obviously they are hurting that A. we cut there allocation a few year back and they then followed suit and B. we refused them entry as due to covid they said they could not guarantee our fans entry therefore putting their nose out of shape a second time.

I wouldn't put it past them to accept the 900 allocation then refuse us entry next time. 

Edited by onevision

It really is of no interest to me what Celtic decide for their own hovel. For our part I would expect Rangers to continue to treat all clubs the same with respect to supporter allocation.