[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 11 pen; Morelos 15; Balogun 51) - 0 Crvena zvezda

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Thought the captain had one of his best games for the club.

100% agree. 

There was something of the 2015/16 about him tonight. His swagger, his confidence in taking the man on. His runs were powerful and driven. He was every bit the captain. His career stats are beastly at Rangers, as are Morelos'. Tonight I'm just going to enjoy the result and the fact we have two very gifted player wearing our shirt. They will be very hard to replace when the time comes. 

Great performance again. Up against a team of if you look at their individual CV's are basically old journeymen but perform well as a unit. 

Usual suspects turned up for us again tonight, Tav excellent, Morelos superb. Kent a constant threat. Lundstram a standout. 

Not sure about the Kamara attacking midfielder experiment but lets see.

Cant wait to see this team who look so good in Europe struggle in Dundee on Sunday.

I thought Kamara had a good game actually but still feel he's a square peg in a round hole to an extent.

Problem we have is that Joe Aribo is clearly exhausted so we're losing a bit of impetus in our attacking play too often in games.  It was a pity that some minutes couldn't be found (again) for Roofe, Amad, Ramsey or even Lowry.

2 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Great performance again. Up against a team of if you look at their individual CV's are basically old journeymen but perform well as a unit. 

Usual suspects turned up for us again tonight, Tav excellent, Morelos superb. Kent a constant threat. Lundstram a standout. 

Not sure about the Kamara attacking midfielder experiment but lets see.

Cant wait to see this team who look so good in Europe struggle in Dundee on Sunday.

I thought Kamara was the only one a bit below par last night. 

10 minutes ago, compo said:

Why can't they replicate that type of performance in league games is beyond my old head

Most SPL teams don't go toe to toe with us.  

In Europe, we're fighting another scrapper.  In Scotland, we're fighting a bloke curled up into a ball most weeks.

I'm more confident about Belgrade than Dundee, which feels odd.

Edited by Gonzo79