[FT] Dundee 0 - 3 Rangers (Goldson 9'; Tavernier 25' pen, Sakala 87')

Just now, ian1964 said:

Arguably one of our best signings! yer talking pish! IMO

Lowry came on and made more telling passes in 10 minutes than hes made all season.   As for 1 of our best signings...  I'll answer that when I stop laughing!

Pleased to win but are we entitled to expect more than we got?

Up against a poor Dundee side who look certs to be relegated, we surely should have got the third long before we did. Too much carelessness in our play at times & giving the ball away needlessly 

However that’s us through and job done

8 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

Lowry came on and made more telling passes in 10 minutes than hes made all season.   As for 1 of our best signings...  I'll answer that when I stop laughing!

Please yourself, away you and laugh at Rangers players all you want! if that's your thing!!. Bollocks to the highlighted bit, utter nonsense.

Meanwhile, I thought the young lads did well when they came on.

Edited by ian1964

Just now, weebluedevil said:

Won the game early, perfect game management ahead on next Thursday. Into the semi final. Tav was great again today and good to see Ramsey get almost 80mins, thought he did everything well. Happy with that. 

Yip! a good all round performance and win! that's all you can ask for, upwards & onwards

Sands seems to breeze through games.  He looks a player.  Lowry again makes an impact and McCann did well.   Its difficult at times to take positives from games like this as Dundee were rotten.   

Fancy utd in the next round.

Edited by gisabeer

3 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Agreed, Gisabeer? Giesabrek mate, you talk utter drivel.

Were a better team without him.   I'll have jack and lundstram every time and from what I've seen of sands I would start him ahead of kamara as well.  So keep YOUR drivel to your self.