[FT] Crvena zvezda 2 - 1 Rangers (Kent 56)

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Thats incredible. Hope we are not in the same situation this season. 

We'll make a loss before player sales this season. The only question is whether the Patterson sale will take us into profit. I think it will be close.

14 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Our European performances since SG came in is quite phenomenal! superb! the way Rangers FC have carried Scottish football is nothing short of remarkable! yet in Scotland it is never given the recognition it deserves! what a sad wee bitter Country Scotland is!!.

Quite. I always (to the derision of many on here) wanted Keltic and all other Scottish sides to do well in Europe to boost our co-efficient and make it easier for us to avoid neverending qualifying rounds. Never for one moment did I imagine that we could restore it entirely by ourselves. It would be unthinkable if next season the automatic place went to a team who did nothing to earn it. Therefore I hope our Euro run does not affect our league form.

Try as I might, there's no way any game involving West Ham could be described as a glamour tie. I wish them luck as a British club but glamour? Hardly.

In any case I'm a lot less interested in glamour ties than I am in Rangers reaching the semi finals.

13 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Just watched the highlights. Excuse my ignorance of the offside law but how is their first goal not offside? Their player is a yard in front of every player when the guy strikes the ball. I know he doesn't touch the ball but he within eye shot of McGregor and sure interfering with play?

I've just rewatched it and I wouldn't expect offside given the current rules. He's far enough away from McGregor and the ball to not be interfering.

If it's West ham, it will be billed as 'The Battle of Britain', and the whole of Scotland will behind Rangers, willing the team on to turn over the hated English (and cockneys to boot).

Sorry.........oh.....really?

Edited by Uilleam

4 hours ago, Uilleam said:

If it's West ham, it will be billed as 'The Battle of Britain', and the whole of Scotland will behind Rangers, willing the team on to turn over the hated English (and cockneys to boot).

Sorry.........oh.....really?

In intriguing dilemma for ScotNats everywhere - back an English team or back Rangers. Or per BBC Scotland, pretend it isn't happening.