[FT] Crvena zvezda 2 - 1 Rangers (Kent 56)

15 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Couldnt watch game due to work commitments and parent duties so I had the misfortune of relying on Radio Scotland in the car for the final score and the odd update in between car drop offs. Jesus...you would think they be happy that Scottish team went through. On no. Richard Gordon was keen to emphasise that Rangers were beaten and it was disappointing that they lost (despite getting into the last 8). 

Sad wee bitter country is Scotland

Just watched the highlights. Excuse my ignorance of the offside law but how is their first goal not offside? Their player is a yard in front of every player when the guy strikes the ball. I know he doesn't touch the ball but he within eye shot of McGregor and sure interfering with play?

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

47 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Just watched the highlights. Excuse my ignorance of the offside law but how is their first goal not offside? Their player is a yard in front of every player when the guy strikes the ball. I know he doesn't touch the ball but he within eye shot of McGregor and sure interfering with play?

The offside rule is now a farce

If we are to have any chance of progression then we need to draw Braga. All other teams in the draw are head and shoulders above us.

Hoping to avoid Barca as if we draw them likely have to remortgage the house to cover the ticket price 😁

20 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

So who do we fancy next?

Quarter Final Draw

Rangers

Atalanta

Barcelona

Sporting Braga

Eintracht Frankfurt

Lyon

RB Leipzig

West Ham United

Braga for me. 

Either Braga or Eintracht Frankfurt.

Lyon or West Ham would be unbearably dull.