Two bald men (Club 1872 and Rangers FC) fight over a comb

6 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Bisgrove is not a native of this parish, he simply isn't au fait with the realpolitik in the West of Scotland

It's amazing this boardroom waif is able to find his office every day, being such a helpless stranger in these parts.

I suspect he's a bigger boy than you think he is and his failing is less a lack of understanding, as such, and more a determination to defy it. This friendly contract is his decision and his responsibility but it will be someone else's decision to either back him or undermine him. As time passes it looks increasingly likely that Bisgrove will be taking us to Sydney.

4 hours ago, CammyF said:

A bit-coin partner who didn't have an English language website? 

Ats least they exist which I suppose is a step up from Man City's short forray into the world of digital coinage.

Fwiw the whole Bitci thing and the NFT nonsense leave me distinctly uncomfortable.

15 hours ago, gaspard said:

Fair, enough, tbh I didn't engage because I don’t understand these things,  take it, it wasn’t successful. 

Pass, ir came up as part of a conversion on our RSC bus a few weeks back. 

The Bitci fan tokens sold out "within seconds", was the headline.   20m token @ €0.15 euros per token, raising €3m/£2.5m... (though no idea what the club's commission is on that).

Today they are €0.04 per token, so 27% of their original value.

1 hour ago, stewarty said:

The Bitci fan tokens sold out "within seconds", was the headline.   20m token @ €0.15 euros per token, raising €3m/£2.5m... (though no idea what the club's commission is on that).

Today they are €0.04 per token, so 27% of their original value.

No quite as bad as the original Rangers share issue. Although I've done my best to wipe that from my memory.

3 hours ago, Bill said:

No quite as bad as the original Rangers share issue. Although I've done my best to wipe that from my memory.

Some folk made a fortune in penny shares and then mostly ordinary bears took a total doing. 90p was it for shares now worth 25p give or take. 

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

Some folk made a fortune in penny shares and then mostly ordinary bears took a total doing. 90p was it for shares now worth 25p give or take. 

Something like that. Bloody horrendous rip off really.

Offer price in the IPO was 70p per share, it was priced as a Champions League group stage team when it was in the 4th tier of Scottish football. 

Beyond scandalous and akin to fraud, let my head rule my heart on that occasion which is unusual in matters Rangers.

Eventually succumbed and purchased 100 shares in the market @44p in order to examine the Directors Service Contracts which was a bit of a laugh.