Champions League Play-off round Draw: USG/Rangers v Monaco/PSV

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

They were first out of the hat, so they're at home first.  

Yes, just looked at UEFA rules and that is it.

Don't know how the beeb can get that wrong 😉 Even if it were for seeding, we would have played in Glasgow, second leg.

Edit

BBC have edited mistake

Edited by buster.

Happy with that.   Though my worry is mainly up front and whether Colak starts the season well, given we won't have Alfredo or likely Roofe available, and Sakala has had niggles too.

1 minute ago, buster. said:

Yes, just looked at UEFA rules and that is it.

Don't know how the beeb can get that wrong 😉 Even if it were for seeding, we would have played in Glasgow, second leg.

The BBC getting something wrong about Rangers?  Nope, don't believe you 😁

1 minute ago, stewarty said:

The BBC getting something wrong about Rangers?  Nope, don't believe you 😁

They have since edited it.

We'll get a better idea of what shape we are in and if we are firing up front against Spurs and West Ham.

Edited by buster.

Plastic Bertrand, Georges Herge, Audrey Hepburn, Inspector Poirot, TinTin, Eddie Merckx and, Rene Magritte, ....................... insert some really obscure names.

Your Club is about to take a helluva beating - hopefully, please God I have been really good, honest.

1 minute ago, 26th of foot said:

Plastic Bertrand, Georges Herge, Audrey Hepburn, Inspector Poirot, TinTin, Eddie Merckx and, Rene Magritte, ....................... insert some really obscure names.

Your Club is about to take a helluva beating - hopefully, please God I have been really good, honest.

Jacques Brel, Georges Simenon, King Leopold, Kevin de Bruyne (all Belgians are obscure, by definition, or so we are led to believe)

3 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Will Audrey be at the game ?

I'd have to make the effort.

Apparently she was desperate to attend our CL game in Bruges back in March 93, but palmed it in the January.

4 minutes ago, buster. said:

Will Audrey be at the game ?

I'd have to make the effort.

Apparently she was desperate to attend our CL game in Bruges back in March 93, but palmed it in the January.

Yeah, the Bruges thing was a real bummer.

Despite the constant schimfs about the colony of vicious penguins that protect Bruges waterways, she was prepared to be taken in by Kayak. It was a double paddle approach, Pieter Huistra being the proposed back thruster.