Champions League Play-off round Draw: USG/Rangers v Monaco/PSV

32 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The final would be on a Wednesday, craig.  😀

Ha.  Today is Monday though.  That said, I did just spend two full days travelling back home from Seville so I wish it was Wednesday :roflmao:

Just now, craig said:

I did just spend two full days travelling back home from Seville so I wish it was Wednesday

Aye, my head is still currently lodged up my arse - think it'll be later in the week before I fully recover from Seville.

13 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Aye, my head is still currently lodged up my arse - think it'll be later in the week before I fully recover from Seville.

Not a stroke of work been done since I got back.  Seville was awesome, result aside.

21 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Bucketful on Monday after getting to Faro. Couldnt sleep on the Tuesday because of thinking about the game. Up til 4am Wednesday into Thursday and flight back to Cork of all places at 1am in the morning 7 hour layover. Got back about 10am on the Friday morning. I dunno how our guys do it every European trip. Would do it again next season for the CL Final :D 

21 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Don't think i will ever fully recover from Seville.

• 1 month later...

About 3 weeks until our first qualifier. 

Several injuries to get over and players to bed in. Some of our most important games (financially) come up very quickly and is why sorting out the squad has to be done ... About 2 weeks ago.

Not getting direct entry to CLGS has you on the back foot before you start.

We can obviously still do it and it would be a fantastic start to season if we could.

Today is the day we find out who we will play in the CLQ3.

Monaco

Sturm Graz

Midtjylland o AEK Larnaca

Union St.Gilloise

Difficult to know exactly what shape the above are in, just as we don't really know what shape we ourselves are in.

No preference, it is us that need to get up to speed, very quickly.