France v Scotland

My god, it still hasn't sunk in yet, to say I celebrated was an understatement, I was laughing aswell as leaping around like a lunatic, I don't think we were expecting that guys....were we ?? lol

Got home at 09:30 this morning !!! It was quite a night, thank you Scotland !!

Unbelievable performance last night. Hartley was absolutely outstanding - thats hard for me sto say because in a green shirt i can't stand him. The whole team stood out though and as somebody said last night Gribz i think, when Fletcher went off and I saw Pearson coming on you thought 'Christ' However Peadrson slotted in and actually played an important role in the win. Still a lot of football to be playe but we have given ourselves a right good chance:)

No probs dude.

I really hope that Scotland can go on to top their group. It would be a remarkable achievement!

Im still hoping NI can pull through aswell. They have slipped up with those 2 defeats but they can still get through.

Sweden getting 3 pts from that abandoned game in denmark was a bit of a blow, but its not over for NI yet.

Im still hoping NI can pull through aswell. They have slipped up with those 2 defeats but they can still get through.

Sweden getting 3 pts from that abandoned game in denmark was a bit of a blow, but its not over for NI yet.

Gribz, thanks for the words of encouragement. Unfortunately the appointment of Worthington has proved to be a terrible mistake by the IFA. He has taken us back 5 years and has ruined team morale - all this in 3 games! I'm not giving up hope yet, but it is going to be very, very difficult for us.